Rusk Eagles @ Center Roughriders

Wildcat71

Week 11  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Rusk Eagles
    • Center Roughriders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2020 at 01:30 AM

9 hours ago, Eagles26 said:

Let's be honest, neither team is very good. I watched them play the same Jasper team, Rusk played. At least Rusk competed.

I can't speak for Rusk other then looking at who they have played, but it looks as though they have only beaten one team with a winning record. Center may have lost badly to the some highly ranked teams, but they have beaten several quality teams with winning records. Center is not a powerhouse team, but they can beat or at least compete against most other teams. So I wouldn't say Center is not very good. Like I said before, I can't speak for Rusk, but if you say the Eagles aren't very good, well, that's your opinion. You should know, you've probably been watching them all season. How many games have you seen Center play this season? If it's just the Jasper game, then that's pretty misleading on how good the Riders are. GO RIDERS!!  

On 11/1/2020 at 3:23 PM, Crawford said:

I can't speak for Rusk other then looking at who they have played, but it looks as though they have only beaten one team with a winning record. Center may have lost badly to the some highly ranked teams, but they have beaten several quality teams with winning records. Center is not a powerhouse team, but they can beat or at least compete against most other teams. So I wouldn't say Center is not very good. Like I said before, I can't speak for Rusk, but if you say the Eagles aren't very good, well, that's your opinion. You should know, you've probably been watching them all season. How many games have you seen Center play this season? If it's just the Jasper game, then that's pretty misleading on how good the Riders are. GO RIDERS!!  

I guess we will see Friday. I actually picked Center to beat Jasper, but you know. I have seen Center play twice and I thought they were better than they showed last Friday. 

On 11/2/2020 at 6:39 PM, Eagles26 said:

I guess we will see Friday. I actually picked Center to beat Jasper, but you know. I have seen Center play twice and I thought they were better than they showed last Friday. 

Oh really, then why did you vote for Jasper? lol (pg 4)

But you're right, we'll find out Friday, unless something crazy comes up. #2020

On 11/2/2020 at 10:33 PM, Crawford said:

Oh really, then why did you vote for Jasper? lol (pg 4)

But you're right, we'll find out Friday, unless something crazy comes up. #2020

I voted for Jasper, because I thought they were the better team. I was definitely pulling for Center. After watching some film on Center, I thought you guys would be able to use a balanced attack against Jasper. You guys came out with the pass early last Friday, I wasn't expect that.

8 minutes ago, Eagles26 said:

I voted for Jasper, because I thought they were the better team. I was definitely pulling for Center. After watching some film on Center, I thought you guys would be able to use a balanced attack against Jasper. You guys came out with the pass early last Friday, I wasn't expect that.

Ok, that makes sense🤔🙄

• LOL! 1

Rusk had a hard time stopping Carl Limbrick when we beat them (he had around 180 yds) while I give the Eagles credit they were scrappy that night unless yall have a better defensive game plan against Center #32 is gonna have a heyday on yall. 

We pretty much sold out on the run and was able to contain him for the most part. The young man is LEGIT!! When need be, Center can throw the ball around the field as well.  That said, guess what Eagles yall get to be our first 4th place team in our new District!  Congrats and welcome to the playoffs. 

• Like 1