The Smoakhouse Forums

3A Division I Bi-District: 5 vs 6

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still a week out but most things are set. District 5 has their teams, six is waiting on one.  MV vs GW Winnsboro/Potts vs Tatum Winnsboro/Potts vs WO Mineola vs Atlanta/Jefferson

Hmm. Thats a great question. In some ways yes. Some ways no. I think our offensive line was better last year. I think our defense is better this year. Though we still don’t pass it much, we have shown

I just dont see D6 going 3-1 personally. I will certainly be the first on here to admit wrong if it happens i just dont see it. I think we can all agree that all 4 should be very competitive 

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Ol Commerce almost threw a wrinkle in it all. 

They played them tough. I knew they were a dangerous wild card from when MV played them. The rest of the district is lucky they couldn’t get rid of COVID 

I just wish UIL would allow games to be streamed live, I am out of town and have watched alot of D5 games this way. D5 is gonna be tough to beat but I know the teams in D6 will not be push overs.... I am pulling for the sweep for D5. 

7 minutes ago, wistler40 said:

I just wish UIL would allow games to be streamed live, I am out of town and have watched alot of D5 games this way. D5 is gonna be tough to beat but I know the teams in D6 will not be push overs.... I am pulling for the sweep for D5. 

Man yall better wake up

14 minutes ago, wistler40 said:

Tatum will be streaming all playoff games. 

I hope all schools did this so they all can be live streamed

Yes. A football contest that takes place on any day during the playoffs may only be telecast live if you have permission from the UIL Media Department and FOX Sports Southwest. FOX Sports Southwest may sub-license its rights to broadcast stations in markets across Texas interested in televising playoff games either live or tape-delayed. More information can be found here: UIL Football Playoffs TV Guidelines

17 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Pigskins computers have it.....

GW by 5

Tatum by 3

Pottsboro by 27

Mineola by 19

Wouldn’t be surprised by these outcomes. Hopefully MV steals it. I don’t see Potts winning by that much but I believe they should win by about 14

2 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised by these outcomes. Hopefully MV steals it. I don’t see Potts winning by that much but I believe they should win by about 14

yes i dont see potts winning by that much either

13 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Yeah last year our district was suppose to be a lot weaker and we ended up playing our own district in round 3 😂  

Hughes Springs was supposed to be the best 4 seed in the state. Sounds all too familiar