Bi-District Playoff Joaquin Rams (8-1) vs Carlisle Indians (6-4)

trueblue82

Who advances to round 2?   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District Playoff

• Carlisle Indians (6-4)
    • Joaquin Rams (8-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

The Joaquin Rams finished second in District 10AA Div. 1 behind district champion Timpson. They will face off with the District 9AA Div1 3rd place team the Carlisle Indians in a Bi-District playoff game. The Indians look to finally be playing up to their potential after struggling through multiple games with players out due to injuries or Covid. The Rams will try to regroup after a 63-0 shellacking by Timpson in week 10. The two teams last met in the area round in 2018, which the Indians won 52-38. The teams split their district games in ‘16 and ‘17. All of these games have been closely contested. I am awaiting confirmation before posting anything on date, time and site. 

40 minutes ago, IndiansIn07 said:

Don’t underestimate us. We will come ready to play!

Not underestimating y’all coming to play. Carlisle always brings their A game. Will y’all be back at full strength does it look like?    I know injury bug has had y’all number a lot this year. 

Jeez,between players have covid quarantine and injuries and coaches having to quarantine and 2020 being almost the suckiest year on record for the last half decade, I just don't know how good my Indians really are? I have a really good idea of their true overall potential,but err week something comes up....jeez...if everything comes together and everyone is there and the damn world will just stop interfering...I'll take my beloved Indians...if not nvm..I can't know..  Damnit I'll say Carlisle by a field goal late..✌️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IndiansIn07 said:

Don’t underestimate us. We will come ready to play!

Lol...nobody is underestimating us,heck they are confused as us because they can't possibly estimate us..nobody and I mean nobody knows which Indian team is going to show up. You may get the one that played timpson or the one that played Troup, what makes me feel better is its live or die time and our boys usually and I say usually come with it in those clutch situations...this week could be astounding or frustrating 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

You can bet us rams would never underestimate you injuns. We have had some good battles in the past and I believe this will be another one. And I hope and pray that all of your kids are healthy for the game. 

On 9/29/2020 at 9:09 AM, trueblue82 said:

Yeah I took that to the whataburger on the Haslam strip this morning. If you put $5.15 with it, you get a free sausage biscuit and a cup of coffee. Tru storie. 

On 11/7/2020 at 6:50 AM, upullinmychain said:

Lol...nobody is underestimating us,heck they are confused as us because they can't possibly estimate us..nobody and I mean nobody knows which Indian team is going to show up. You may get the one that played timpson or the one that played Troup, what makes me feel better is its live or die time and our boys usually and I say usually come with it in those clutch situations...this week could be astounding or frustrating 🤷‍♂️

Totally agree. 

1 hour ago, Ramfanforever said:

I like Tatums stadium

It’s nice but our record there is less than stellar. The Rams are 1-3 at Tatum’s Eagle Stadium in this century. That includes a district game loss to West Rusk in 2011, as well as playoff losses to Big Sandy (‘05) and Alto (‘07). Both playoff losses were to eventual state finalists. Alto was the 2007 Class A Division 1 State Champion. The lone win was over James Bowie in the first round of the ‘07 playoffs. Another interesting fact: the Rams haven’t lost back-to-back games since week 8 of 2015. 

15 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

It’s nice but our record there is less than stellar. The Rams are 1-3 at Tatum’s Eagle Stadium in this century. That includes a district game loss to West Rusk in 2011, as well as playoff losses to Big Sandy (‘05) and Alto (‘07). Both playoff losses were to eventual state finalists. Alto was the 2007 Class A Division 1 State Champion. The lone win was over James Bowie in the first round of the ‘07 playoffs. Another interesting fact: the Rams haven’t lost back-to-back games since week 8 of 2015. 

Im tertesting fact hopefully Joe quin can keep that streak