Tatum vs Winnsboro playoffs 2020

Eagle921

Bi-District Round  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2020 at 01:30 AM

3 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

not me

You said that if Winny didn't score on every drive in his 4 drive scenario that it would be a long night...which implies that Tatum till score at will every time they get the ball...hence unstoppable...It's possible that they score on 3 of the 4 and hold y'all to 2 or 3 scores with a missed XP thrown in fo hold y'all 14 to 20

6 minutes ago, Zebrafan93 said:

You said that if Winny didn't score on every drive in his 4 drive scenario that it would be a long night...which implies that Tatum till score at will every time they get the ball...hence unstoppable...It's possible that they score on 3 of the 4 and hold y'all to 2 or 3 scores with a missed XP thrown in fo hold y'all 14 to 20

Reality check.Winny won't score every drive niether will 

tatum but we will win by atleast 14

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Who said Tatum was unstoppable?

The tatum faithful make it sound like you guys are unstoppable or unless you guys are rusty 😂

1 hour ago, Zebrafan93 said:

He didn’t say 4 drives CNN. 

2 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Winny only intends on having 4 drives. That’s only 28 points minus 1 because he said if they don’t score every drive they’ll lose. So now Winny is down to 21. Now, is Tatum scoring more than 21 that far fetched?

I am sure someone did but only who was it...hmmmm...But if you want to talk facts let's talk about how Tatum, in the 4 games they have played teams with records above .500, they have averaged 30.5 while giving up 29.75..take Centers out and it 19.6 to 19...Winnsboro comes in at 7 and 2....ruh-roh shaggy

9 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Geeeez.....some people's kids. Smh

Yo, BC.....you gonna catch any playoff games bro bro? If we get by Winny, I know you're gonna come watch Tatum/Grandview huh?

I gotta work this week, but maybe I can catch a game next week.