Tatum vs Winnsboro playoffs 2020

Eagle921

Bi-District Round  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2020 at 01:30 AM

16 minutes ago, Zebrafan93 said:

I am just trying to have some fun....looking forward to a great game next week regardless of if it's Tatum or Winnsboro if we are fortunate to advance to the 2nd round

Fun is all we have. Hopefully we can tangle with y’all. Will give us a chance to see the newly renovated Bruce Field. 

2 hours ago, chevyman said:

I saw #8 sleeping against WO

We held em to 7, ehhh...sleeping on one play...i can live with it lol. Can't quite figure out why we were content running straight into the teeth of 9 in the box all night though. We didn't throw as much as usual.....but I gotta trust that Holman did it for good reason. 

5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We held em to 7, ehhh...sleeping on one play...i can live with it lol. Can't quite figure out why we were content running straight into the teeth of 9 in the box all night though. We didn't throw as much as usual.....but I gotta trust that Holman did it for good reason. 

Really I think Holman and co have a lot more in the playbook then they’ve shown. But idk that’s just me trying to think of stuff to talk about

8 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

I was actually pretty surprised they were playing that many in the box and expected Tatum to be able to expose that more. Kudos to the necks for that. Its all about trying to get Malone uncomfortable. If he can sit back there and have time then he is deadly. He sometimes gets happy feet when the pressure gets to him quick.

5 minutes ago, chevyman said:

I was actually pretty surprised they were playing that many in the box and expected Tatum to be able to expose that more. Kudos to the necks for that. Its all about trying to get Malone uncomfortable. If he can sit back there and have time then he is deadly. He sometimes gets happy feet when the pressure gets to him quick.

Two slips and over throw from being 42-7. 

• LOL! 1

I told my wife Friday night, I have seen some good Winnsboro teams, and some bad Winnsboro teams.  This may be from top to bottom the best team I have seen in the 15 years I have been watching them.  I was very skeptical, I mostly go to the Daingerfield games and watch Winnsboro in the playoffs and a couple of games a year.  I really did not think that they could stay on the field with Pottsboro, but they were the better team, made a few mistakes that cost them the game, but I believe they can play with anyone in their division.  Going to be a good game this weekend, tough first draw.

6 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

I told my wife Friday night, I have seen some good Winnsboro teams, and some bad Winnsboro teams.  This may be from top to bottom the best team I have seen in the 15 years I have been watching them.  I was very skeptical, I mostly go to the Daingerfield games and watch Winnsboro in the playoffs and a couple of games a year.  I really did not think that they could stay on the field with Pottsboro, but they were the better team, made a few mistakes that cost them the game, but I believe they can play with anyone in their division.  Going to be a good game this weekend, tough first draw.

I don't think winnsborrow has played a team this year that has this many athleats on the field at one time.

Also if im not mistaken this will also be the first game this year they will all be playing

100% healthy.and you say this is the best team winnsboro has had in 15 years.We might as well stay home HEHE 🤣

8 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

I don't think winnsborrow has played a team this year that has this many athleats on the field at one time.

Also if im not mistaken this will also be the first game this year they will all be playing

100% healthy.and you say this is the best team winnsboro has had in 15 years.We might as well stay home HEHE 🤣

We ain’t quite 100%.