Tatum vs Winnsboro playoffs 2020

Eagle921

Bi-District Round  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2020 at 01:30 AM

4 minutes ago, Eagle921 said:

Anything and everything

I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life

9 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life

I spilled my beer reading this 

Now that this game has officially come to fruition i can now say i have been thinking about it for a while. I think its fair to say that it has been concerning to me. Tatum creates a matchup nightmare with outstanding athletes all over the field. I love our defense and the way they have been playing but this will be a challenge unlike any other this year. The best part about all of it is that the game is played on the field and on any given night anything can happen. I know without a shadow of a doubt that our boys will be prepared and ready and this should be a great game. 

3 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

Winny will eat a lot of clock to try and neutralize Tatums explosiveness. Key to the game will be if Tatum can force Winny into some 3rd & long scenarios. I see Tatum pulling away with this one in the second half and winning by a comfortable margin. 

Winnsboro has been neutralizing explosive teams all district.  Their offense is the great equalizer.  Limited possessions equal limited points.  The Raiders Achilles heal has been turnovers.  We saw it vs Mineola, Rains and Potts.  If they can play a somewhat clean game they will be in it with a chance to win late.  If they have multiple turnovers they are in a tough spot.