How will this go over in Texas? Anyone think this will be enforced

ShoelessJoe

2 minutes ago, ShoelessJoe said:

Biden's first move as president-elect? Mask mandate for all. Here's how he plans on doing it.

That supposed to be a link? And, he is going to make the mandate on federal properties and on public transportation, knowing that states have the control of more than that. It will also be one of many of his firsts, including setting up a COVID 19 response that is actually responsive. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope, not today...yesterday, and that was the whole story about Colin Powell. I just thought he would have more than that. It did say: Here's how he plans on doing it.

Well he DID post it in the HS Sports forum and I moved it here......so there's that.......:rofl:

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That supposed to be a link? And, he is going to make the mandate on federal properties and on public transportation, knowing that states have the control of more than that. It will also be one of many of his firsts, including setting up a COVID 19 response that is actually responsive. 

Plugs couldn't set up a kiddy corner lemonade stand ....

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's PRESIDENT Plugs to you...

Not yet sir. If he becomes president then I hope he quickly wises up and pushes back on super “progressive” policies the radical left of the Dem party are so in love with. 

I’d rather him raise my taxes than try some version of the green new deal that’ll certainly be another economy killing action that’s on the table.