Hagar Needs IT HELP

Hagar

Never got an answer in my other post, so let me try a new approach.   Most of you know infinitely more about iPads/iPhones than I do.  Can anyone answer this question?   Please?   You may not can help, but at least try to explain it to me.

Why can’t I upload screen prints on Smoaky with my iPad, but can with my iPhone?

Is there anyway to adjust my iPad so it’ll upload on SDC?   I used to be able, but all I get now is contact an administrator.

Has a Liberal Mod sabotaged me?   Is it because I’m from SETX, and not just East Tx?    I post more on the SDC Political Page than SETXSPORTS because of screenprints.   I’m so durn old and blind, I don’t use my iPhone.   

Don’t make me come up there and fall on someone.  I could seriously injure someone, and it’d take two of you to help me up.  😂🤣😂

Just now, LOL said:

Lol...

But seriously...  you've got me stumped. I have no idea why it's not working. I'd probably have to see what you're doing in person to really know exactly what the problem is. 

Do you have any kids or grandkids? They should be able to figure it out. That's who I go to for my technical support. 

• LOL! 1

The catfish ain’t got a chance.

Btw, tried to used my first iPhone, but the catfish weren’t impressed, and that old phone never worked well again.

I do the same thing with my iPad I do with my iPhone.   Some of you may not be aware, but computers don’t like old people, at least me in particular.  I remember when they’d bring a new system at work.  They’d have one to learn/practice on.  They always said, don’t worry about doing anything wrong, you can’t hurt it.   Invariably 15 minutes later, I’d be telling the guy mine was locked up - his response, “I don’t know how this happened”.  I’m a genius at fubar-ing things.  😄

• LOL! 1

I have destroyed enough smart phones to keep a Chinese phone factory in business ... I went through about 3 Blackberrys a year when I was working for BCBSTX ... I also broke several of my personal smartphones ... I dropped a new Blacberry in a bucket of hot tar on top of a roof one time,  dropped another one in a pedicure bath, dropped one in a commode ... I found out real fast that water fries Blackberries before quick ... I went from iPhones to Androids several years ago .... my favorite phone of all time was a little Motorola flip phone ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have destroyed enough smart phones to keep a Chinese phone factory in business ... I went through about 3 Blackberrys a year when I was working for BCBSTX ... I also broke several of my personal smartphones ... I dropped a new Blacberry in a bucket of hot tar on top of a roof one time,  dropped another one in a pedicure bath, dropped one in a commode ... I found out real fast that water fries Blackberries before quick ... I went from iPhones to Androids several years ago .... my favorite phone of all time was a little Motorola flip phone ....

Read once that dropping in toilet was the biggest cause of phone failure.   So if someone wants to hand you their phone, you might want to think about that.  😂

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Read once that dropping in toilet was the biggest cause of phone failure.   So if someone wants to hand you their phone, you might want to think about that.  😂

My Samsung  Android is actually waterproof ... the ATT guy that sold me my first one demonstrated it by submerging one in a flask of water for several minutes ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

55 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

My Samsung  Android is actually waterproof ... the ATT guy that sold me my first one demonstrated it by submerging one in a flask of water for several minutes ...

Sounds like just what you needed, lol.