McEnany: Campaign has 240 pages of affidavits proving fraud

RETIREDFAN1

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Where did I say anything about the media? If we are saying the courts will make sure it is fair and legal then wouldnt it be the courts? If it were me I would not wave a 240 page book, I would throw down the affidavits like a huge rock and crush the idea of a Biden Presidency. In the end I am willing to bet that 99% of these are frivolous items, hence why they have not just released them. 

The media are the ones saying Biden won.  You want all this proof of fraud.  Aren't we still counting votes?  Has any state certified their election?  You think Trump's team is going to show their hand before everyone puts their cards on the table?  I don't.  I'm still cautiously optimistic that all the fraud is exposed.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I can see the number of votes and I know the history of elections. The Trump campaign is claiming wide spread voter fraud yet they are not doing that in the courts. If there is wide spread voter fraud then we should see those cases in the courts. Just like with these affidavits, why are they not showing the wide spread voter fraud with these? As for your card analogy, just going off President Trump and his past, yes they would be showing their hand because in doing that they would showing the American public that their claims are true and the media is lying. 

Trump is putting out his claims.  I don't think you will see his evidence until more suits go to court.  We will see.

16 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

have you read through much of it? 

No,  I don't feel the need right now.  Gotta try and get one more mowing job in on my yard before winter.  Cmon man there just so much stuff already out there quit acting like it's not real.  Dems went to court before the election in many of these states so that cheat by mail couldnt be questioned.

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Read through a few pages. Some appear to have merit others just ramble. I think there is enough in some of it to take to court. 

Where was this microscopic inspection during the Russia! hoax?  I don't recall you being a part of the discussion.  Could it be you're just a partisan hack? Just maybe?

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Where was this microscopic inspection during the Russia! hoax?  I don't recall you being a part of the discussion.  Could it be you're just a partisan hack? Just maybe?

There are several people in the affidavits. It's 234 pages, so I don't know how many affidavits that actually is.

But these are sworn affidavits, and the penalty for perjury in Michigan is something like 15 years.

4 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

I can see the number of votes and I know the history of elections. The Trump campaign is claiming wide spread voter fraud yet they are not doing that in the courts. If there is wide spread voter fraud then we should see those cases in the courts. Just like with these affidavits, why are they not showing the wide spread voter fraud with these? As for your card analogy, just going off President Trump and his past, yes they would be showing their hand because in doing that they would showing the American public that their claims are true and the media is lying. 

Keep your shirt on Francis .... it's still unfolding .... they only ones claiming Biden won are his campaign and the libtard boot licking media .....

4 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

I am a facts based person. Does not matter to me if it is a dem or a gop, make a claim show the facts. Just from his history he is more of a person who talks and then tries to find facts that back his claim instead of a person who shows facts and then talks. We will see but just an opinion from me, we will not see anything that makes it to SCOTUS. The lawyers will not carry lawsuits that far knowing they are not grounded in evidence. Maybe I am wrong, just have not see anything YET that contradicts my opinion

Your opinion and a quarter will get you a piece of bubble gum out of a gumball machine .....

• Like 1

sure they do--just aint presented any of---in the meantime if you will donate to the legal defense fund 60% of that goes directly to Trump for any use he wants including personal expenses and the other 40% will go to legal fund---If he can get 100 million donated then he can pocket another 60 million before he says adios

13 minutes ago, darktower said:

sure they do--just aint presented any of---in the meantime if you will donate to the legal defense fund 60% of that goes directly to Trump for any use he wants including personal expenses and the other 40% will go to legal fund---If he can get 100 million donated then he can pocket another 60 million before he says adios

Repeat after me,,.4 More Years. 

10 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Repeat after me,,.4 More Years. 

repeat after me---he is done and the following will happen

He will continue to pocket 60 cents of every dollar that idiots send him as long as possible

He will then pardon don jr, eric, ivanka, lara, jared and rudy for the crimes they committed

he will then pardon himself and go sulk some more just like he has done since november third

1 minute ago, darktower said:

He will continue to pocket 60 cents of every dollar that idiots send him as long as possible

He will then pardon don jr, eric, ivanka, lara, jared and rudy for the crimes they committed

he will then pardon himself and go sulk some more just like he has done since november third

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

1 hour ago, darktower said:

Reality matters