Stephenville vs Argyle: Thurs. @ 7 pm Globe Life Park in Arlington

regaleagle

On 11/16/2020 at 5:34 PM, Argyle2014 said:

This is just my opinion of how I believe this game will turn out. I don’t think Stephenville has the defense to cover Argyles wide receivers, or stop that 4 headed monster of a backfield that runs behind one of the best lines in 4a. Argyle just has too many weapons and can score in bunches. Stephenville may have a potent offense, but I think the Argyle defense will create turnovers and force the punting team out early. Too much for Stephenville to overcome. The score will indicate a much closer game but that’s only because Argyle will have their backups in by the 4th Quarter ( if not midway through the 3rd ) and Stephenville will score some trash points. I see the depth of Argyle taking a toll on the Ville. Hard to compete against fresh legs at every position. 

Hey Argyle 2014 good buddy........whatever kind of milk your drinking, just do whatever you have to.......but don't sell that cow!!!   :D

• Like 1

I'm back watching the game on NFHS on taped Livestream right now and it's virtually a flawless tape of the game......not like last night when the connection kept going out thruout the game. It's always good to watch it again so that you can see some things you didn't see when you watched it LIVE.  And in the case of NFHS......I missed a bunch of plays last night because of lost connection.