Tyler High vs Highland Park

cujoforlife

1 hour ago, VonG said:

Against weak opponents. Lol.

Man, I don't know what else to say. Sherman is not a  good team, but I have my doubts about beating them. I hope thngs get better next yr, but I don't see it if same staff is here.  I didn't even bring up the fact that the JV lost to Wylie East. There is no freshman team.  This program is in bad shape.  

5 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

Man, I don't know what else to say. Sherman is not a  good team, but I have my doubts about beating them. I hope thngs get better next yr, but I don't see it if same staff is here.  I didn't even bring up the fact that the JV lost to Wylie East. There is no freshman team.  This program is in bad shape.  

Hell our coaching is so messed up you know the play in the stands  because if the offensive coordinator is dancing during the play call it’s a run and if he isn’t dancing it’s a pass, that’s so dumb lmao. 

19 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

God. you telling me I gotta look at that non sense next year too. Smh. I gotta rock a secondary team for the long haul next year lmao. 

Lol he can pretty much throw screen passes like who is the qb coach at jt they cant develop at qb and is the jv qb worser than sanchez? 

Tyler, Texas football as a whole is in bad shape. The teams in middle school be good but as soon as they get to high school.... I just don't understand it. The surrounding areas are doing good. Whitehouse is undefeated. Lindale won district. Chapel Hill made it to the second round. Tisd high schools on the other hand.

I guess we ran out of good QBs coming through the system. It was fun while it lasted. Jeremy Johnson, David Bush, Greg Ward, Geo McAllister, Zack Hall, Bryson Smith, Chance Amie, and I'll even throw in Cadillac Woods. I don't know if we'll ever see that again. With the system both teams run. They need a dynamic qb to be successful. 

41 minutes ago, VonG said:

Tyler, Texas football as a whole is in bad shape. The teams in middle school be good but as soon as they get to high school.... I just don't understand it. The surrounding areas are doing good. Whitehouse is undefeated. Lindale won district. Chapel Hill made it to the second round. Tisd high schools on the other hand.

I guess we ran out of good QBs coming through the system. It was fun while it lasted. Jeremy Johnson, David Bush, Greg Ward, Geo McAllister, Zack Hall, Bryson Smith, Chance Amie, and I'll even throw in Cadillac Woods. I don't know if we'll ever see that again. With the system both teams run. They need a dynamic qb to be successful. 

It’s the coaches smh

37 minutes ago, 3rdcoastent said:

I picked jt to face hp again 2 years ago but thinking last years team would meet them now that wasn’t the case I’ll have to pick them just cuss I don’t want to go back on my word so they win 13-10 🤦‍♂️

Yikes. If Tyler wins this game I will never say nothing about Holmes the rest of the season. 

On 11/15/2020 at 6:27 PM, JTFAN99 said:

since QB change 2 games ago, the offense is avg about 100 less yds passing. The problem is that the past two games have been Cujo easiest opponents, so it should be the opposite. I guess we should get used to it, because Sanchez is going to be the qb next yr, might as well get him ready now. One more win, and they are in the playoffs.

How does 1 more win get them into the playoffs?

36 minutes ago, bingosmith said:

How does 1 more win get them into the playoffs?

Well they have Highland Park, Sherman and Longview left. If they win the Sherman game, they should be in. But it might change a bit and cause some tiebreakers if Sherman ends up beating McKinney North this week.