• West Rusk Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How’s it feel to be a fair weather fan? Where you been all year? Got a decent team and now you decide to show back up. 

Your hilarious Waskom couldn’t handle being hit in the mouth and it showed with all the personal fouls they got during the game ! EF should of won by 3 or more TD’s Waskom was lucky it was even close

So I guess when we beat y’all it will be because yall beat yourselves again? 😂

Posted Images

Just now, Nick2011 said:

You’ll need tickets for PP vs WR? I got ya 👀

I'll take those as well 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

Lol alright Timbo.... don’t make excuses this year like you have the last 4. 

hey Nikki do you remember the 2016 season when yall were undefeated giving up like 7 points a game going into Ef?

1 minute ago, Timboslice79 said:

hey Nikki do you remember the 2016 season when yall were undefeated giving up like 7 points a game going into Ef?

Sure do. Y’all couldn’t beat us that year and EF did. What’s your point? 

1 minute ago, TDJ89 said:

I don't blame you picking PP, that's who you would rather face lol

If we get past Waskom I don’t think it will matter who we face, we will be ready lol 

12 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

If we get past Waskom I don’t think it will matter who we face, we will be ready lol 

You can understand why I want Waskom to win, it's a district thing, I think they can meet in the region final for the next two yrs, both will be loaded next yr 

On 11/21/2020 at 9:38 AM, wingtveer said:

Now. Let’s talk tickets. Last week both Waskom and daingerfield said no sales at the gate. My brother in-law drove from lake Cherokee to Waskom to get tickets. A very long drive. We get to lobo and they are selling tickets at the $&@?$&@ gate. What the heck 

how are they doing it this week. Has anyone heard ?

Tickets sold at gate only for this one.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:04 AM, Timboslice79 said:

I don't have to. Coaches like to inflate stats sometimes.  Ef did not get close to 200 yds rushing 

In that game reporters from the Marshall paper, sideline to sideline and 2 Shreveport TV stations were all there and did their own stats. I dont have and dog in the fight, but EF moved the ball all night. They didnt punch it in a couple of times, but they sure had a ton  yards. I would put money that had well over 300 yards in the first half alone, with there 28 first half points.  Add the refs blu the TD call late in the 4th when 10 scored and the Ref called it incomplete. Saw the replay 10 times and it was a clear TD. But really didn’t end up costing EF. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Eagle1986 said:

In that game reporters from the Marshall paper, sideline to sideline and 2 Shreveport TV stations were all there and did their own stats. I dont have and dog in the fight, but EF moved the ball all night. They didnt punch it in a couple of times, but they sure had a ton  yards. I would put money that had well over 300 yards in the first half alone, with there 28 first half points.  Add the refs blu the TD call late in the 4th when 10 scored and the Ref called it incomplete. Saw the replay 10 times and it was a clear TD. But really didn’t end up costing EF. 

Well you need to watch the replay ten more times bc it was incomplete.  

10 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Did it matter? They still would have beat y’all 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

No it wasn’t and you know it he caught ball on the 2 yard line turned and dove into end zone once nose of ball breaks the plane or hits a pylon it’s a TD no matter what happens after that full possession and ball across plane ! don’t matter if he drops ball after hitting ground ! one cause this is HS football and 1 foot in is possession and  two his knee was down in end zone which even in NFL equals 2 feet! There was no way to look at that play and call it incomplete only reason it got called that way is the Ref was out of position and to slow to keep up with the play and he was just terrible he called several flags on yal that I thought was bad calls as well. 

15 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

3D360E91-0504-4B28-97AA-655DAB2B3CB3.jpeg

Are y'all really talking about the ef waskom game?  Waskom beat themselves in that game .  Not taking anything from ef bc they are a good team but come on everyone knows waskom should have won easily.. but that's why we play the game.. can't fumble the ball like that an expect to win.. if WR us using the ef game to figure out if they are going to win that's a bad choice.. waskom let ef keep it with their own mistake s..   WR I don't believe will keep up with waskom unless waskom beats waskom.. 

• Haha 1
  • Roll Eyes 1
25 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Are y'all really talking about the ef waskom game?  Waskom beat themselves in that game .  Not taking anything from ef bc they are a good team but come on everyone knows waskom should have won easily.. but that's why we play the game.. can't fumble the ball like that an expect to win.. if WR us using the ef game to figure out if they are going to win that's a bad choice.. waskom let ef keep it with their own mistake s..   WR I don't believe will keep up with waskom unless waskom beats waskom.. 

Your hilarious Waskom couldn’t handle being hit in the mouth and it showed with all the personal fouls they got during the game ! EF should of won by 3 or more TD’s Waskom was lucky it was even close but it won’t be next week EF will beat Waskom again and all you Waskom fans will have a meltdown again 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Your hilarious Waskom couldn’t handle being hit in the mouth and it showed with all the personal fouls they got during the game ! EF should of won by 3 or more TD’s Waskom was lucky it was even close but it won’t be next week EF will beat Waskom again and all you Waskom fans will have a meltdown again 😂

I'm definitely not melting.. u believe waskom didn't beat themselves is crazy.. an with waskom qb an fb out I was surprised they got by DF.. but hey that's why we play the game.. I hope y'all play again.. how many fumbles did waskom have in the ef game? An y'all didn't force any of them that I recall.. I didn't see much hitting in the mouth either.. stop beefing that game up.. some of y'all's fans agree it's ok to back ur team tho..

13 minutes ago, quickshot said:

I'm definitely not melting.. u believe waskom didn't beat themselves is crazy.. an with waskom qb an fb out I was surprised they got by DF.. but hey that's why we play the game.. I hope y'all play again.. how many fumbles did waskom have in the ef game? An y'all didn't force any of them that I recall.. I didn't see much hitting in the mouth either.. stop beefing that game up.. some of y'all's fans agree it's ok to back ur team tho..

Just please win this game so they can play again and I don’t want a week full of excuses like you dished out last week leading into DF game. They should kick you out Waskom thinking your team had no shot injuries is part of football have to be prepared for them good thing the kids didn’t feel the way you did last week. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Dude you just took away everything from EF beating Waskom, you said Waskom beat themselves and should've beat EF easily, you don't even know what the hell your talking about lol...c'mon man, your better than that.

• Like 1