1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt   

91 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt

• Brahmas
    • Jackets

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, cotton84 said:

What if 2 2s meet ? 2 3s meet ? .....2 4s meet ?

Please tell me your not that dumb you had to go to Waskom or something !  Only time their should be a flip is if the seeds are the same if there is a higher seed they should be the home team that’s all I was saying. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Well I just saw the Friday nights app and Dfield was undefeated and hooks/PP had 1 lose and PP beat hooks is why I’m asking didn’t realize Dfield lost a game also that would make more sense 

Hooks beat DF by 1 point and PP beat hooks by 1 point i believe and DF spanked PP so by points it was DF, Hooks, PP 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Well I just saw the Friday nights app and Dfield was undefeated and hooks/PP had 1 lose and PP beat hooks is why I’m asking didn’t realize Dfield lost a game also that would make more sense 

Maxpreps is a pretty good source for looking up scores.  
Now for complete rosters or player’s sizes, Maxpreps isn’t to be trusted. Lol. 

52 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Friday night was the first time all season that we had every starter on offense 

Not true, I watched y'alls games on fb from the start of the season, yes y'all had a couple of injuries, but those came later during the season 

1 hour ago, TDJ89 said:

Not true, I watched y'alls games on fb from the start of the season, yes y'all had a couple of injuries, but those came later during the season 

Talking mainly about o line 75 has been out most of the season along with i think 55. Then rbs started missing games closer to district 

18 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Talking mainly about o line 75 has been out most of the season along with i think 55. Then rbs started missing games closer to district 

In the MT Vernon game, I saw a OL man and a RB get hurt, I think it was #8 

10 hours ago, Eagle1986 said:

I was wanting to watch the Gunter vs Pewitt state title game from last year. Couldn’t find it anywhere or on YouTube. Just some clips. 

anyone have a link of know where i can watch the complete game?

No luck on this game? Its like the holy grail. Can’t find it anywhere. lol