1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt   

91 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt

• Brahmas
    • Jackets

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

One of those years we went to third round and lost to west rusk and I'm not meaning completely abandon the slot t just have some thing when it isn't working and need to spread the field a little more 

I totally agree, just throw in some different looks and formations 

32 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

One of those years we went to third round and lost to west rusk and I'm not meaning completely abandon the slot t just have some thing when it isn't working and need to spread the field a little more 

We must be thinking of different seasons. I am thinking of 2016 and 2017 when they ran the spread under Gentry and lost to Harmony in the 1st round both years.

7 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

We must be thinking of different seasons. I am thinking of 2016 and 2017 when they ran the spread under Gentry and lost to Harmony in the 1st round both years.

2015 gentry first year there beat Winona first round Leonard 2nd and lost to wr 3rd

6 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

2015 gentry first year there beat Winona first round Leonard 2nd and lost to wr 3rd

Makes sense then. I was out of the loop in High School Football at that time plus the historical section has Kumrow for the head coach for that season.

49 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

The slot t is a cult! Pewitt needs to run the SPLIT BACK VEER!

• LOL! 2

Figure changes will be made by the head coach next season.  It didn't happen this year because of the covid issue

and what Pewitt had coming back along with the season they had last year.  Not sure what coaches preferred offense

is but look for changes coming.  

5 hours ago, TINDERBOX said:

Figure changes will be made by the head coach next season.  It didn't happen this year because of the covid issue

and what Pewitt had coming back along with the season they had last year.  Not sure what coaches preferred offense

is but look for changes coming.  

It's funny how one play changes the whole outcome of a conversation on winning and losing, but that 4th and 1 was the ball game.

• Like 1