1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt   

91 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt

• Brahmas
    • Jackets

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

In the end, Pewitt’s O-Line couldn’t get one yard to end the game. That was a great bunch of linemen. #### they have to go out with that taste in their mouth. 

Had timeouts. IMO, hard count then call timeout if they don’t jump. Flow of game leaves me to believe they would of jumped. 

• Like 1

Great game PP yal earned my respect tonight I didn’t think it would be close and yal dominated us in first half.   Way to keep fighting Jackets ! Proud of our boys they never gave up and FINISHED !!! 

ps.  What agame by the freshman #5 he made big plays in crunch time I love that kid

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

They can make enough surge to get a yard. That’s why they call it a wedge.

Though I might question the QB sneak call instead of going with 234 the Slot-T bread and butter.

It has worked all year. EF did a good job jumping snap, cutting linemans legs and filling every gap and over top of pile.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Good Game PP! Your players gave it a heck of an effort and fight! Coaches had a great game plan too! @OldBull12, your son had a great game. 

Thank you, it’s hard to see that lead slip away along with the season. Y’all got a great team and good luck next week!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1mangang said:

Idk, I'm listening to the radio broadcast. Sounded like the EF coach called a 4th time-out and the refs stopped the clock? Then questionable calls on the EF receivers getting out of bounds. Could have been the announcers bias. 

No...it’s definitely what it looked like from the stands too. 

5 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

And how did EF get 4 timeouts this half? 

They didn’t call a timeout on that last clock stoppage Ford just asked the white hat if they got OB and called a play while the refs was talking it just looked like a TO but it wasn’t not sure why they didn’t wind clock on the ready to play tho. 

4 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Great game PP yal earned my respect tonight I didn’t think it would be close and yal dominated us in first half.   Way to keep fighting Jackets ! Proud of our boys they never gave up and FINISHED !!! 

ps.  What agame by the freshman #5 he made big plays in crunch time I love that kid

EF receiver #5 a freshman? Damn kid is a baller

3 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Me and you both got home and re watched it and listened to them bash EF and talk mess all game only to lose sound while EF started come back lol 

Man I would've loved to hear those guys voices on that last EF drive

9 hours ago, Valhalla said:

They can make enough surge to get a yard. That’s why they call it a wedge.

Though I might question the QB sneak call instead of going with 234 the Slot-T bread and butter.

A lot of that might depend on the Center/QB combination. Joaquin has made a living the last two years in short yardage sneaking their 215# QB behind their 315# Center. Even after the big center went out this year and they had to replace him with a little 250 pounder, nobody could stop it even when they knew it was coming. I know nothing about PP, but we’ve run QB sneak way more than we have any other play in short yardage recently. 

2 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

A lot of questionable things happened on yalls last drive but it is what it is. Good luck next week and nice win. 

They only questionable if you was rooting against us cause no EF fan has any questions about anything everything you calling questionable to me was called correctly. 

54 minutes ago, TALLmex said:

Well this game made me feel better about my Eagles loss last week i honestly thought EF would of rolled by 21 .enjoyed watching the game congrats to both teams!

PP Def has gotten better with a healthy Oline but the difference in how they played us was putting #1 at QB why he didn’t play there the whole season is beyond me their offense is way more lethal with him at QB it was almost enough to win last night they played great.  Just glad my Jackets didn’t give up played to the last second. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

PP Def has gotten better with a healthy Oline but the difference in how they played us was putting #1 at QB why he didn’t play there the whole season is beyond me their offense is way more lethal with him at QB it was almost enough to win last night they played great.  Just glad my Jackets didn’t give up played to the last second. 

Congrats!go get yall one! I'll be tuned in.

• Like 2