Jump to content

Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt


1jacket
 Share

Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt   

91 members have voted

  1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt

    • Brahmas
      38
    • Jackets
      53

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, cotton84 said:

What if 2 2s meet ? 2 3s meet ? .....2 4s meet ?

Please tell me your not that dumb you had to go to Waskom or something !  Only time their should be a flip is if the seeds are the same if there is a higher seed they should be the home team that’s all I was saying. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Well I just saw the Friday nights app and Dfield was undefeated and hooks/PP had 1 lose and PP beat hooks is why I’m asking didn’t realize Dfield lost a game also that would make more sense 

Hooks beat DF by 1 point and PP beat hooks by 1 point i believe and DF spanked PP so by points it was DF, Hooks, PP 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Well I just saw the Friday nights app and Dfield was undefeated and hooks/PP had 1 lose and PP beat hooks is why I’m asking didn’t realize Dfield lost a game also that would make more sense 

Maxpreps is a pretty good source for looking up scores.  
Now for complete rosters or player’s sizes, Maxpreps isn’t to be trusted. Lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Friday night was the first time all season that we had every starter on offense 

Not true, I watched y'alls games on fb from the start of the season, yes y'all had a couple of injuries, but those came later during the season 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TDJ89 said:

Not true, I watched y'alls games on fb from the start of the season, yes y'all had a couple of injuries, but those came later during the season 

Talking mainly about o line 75 has been out most of the season along with i think 55. Then rbs started missing games closer to district 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Talking mainly about o line 75 has been out most of the season along with i think 55. Then rbs started missing games closer to district 

In the MT Vernon game, I saw a OL man and a RB get hurt, I think it was #8 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Eagle1986 said:

I was wanting to watch the Gunter vs Pewitt state title game from last year. Couldn’t find it anywhere or on YouTube. Just some clips. 
 

anyone have a link of know where i can watch the complete game?

No luck on this game? Its like the holy grail. Can’t find it anywhere. lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...