Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt


Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt   

91 members have voted

  1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Paul Pewitt

    • Brahmas
      38
    • Jackets
      53

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Free @NATUREBOY98 

It was a good game with quite of few close calls that could have went either direction.  BunzT you are right....if Pewitt would have gotten the 4th n 1 we would be talking about the dropped TD pass by

What a game. WOW. Hate it for the Brahmas... What a season with a new staff, Covid, and big wins. EF vs Waskom... ROUND 2... DING DING

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

As one of my friends pointed out earlier looks like all those rain dances PP fans was doing not going to work lol 0% chance of rain in Gladewater during game times tonight.  I knew the football gods was EF fans ! 

LOL, won’t hurt us on offense but was sure hoping yalls passing game was gonna be handicapped. LOL

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, OldBull12 said:

We lost to EF  36-30 November 15th in the 2014-2015 season. I will try to find the info on the other game.

That game was in Hallsville, but EF has never ever played against Mart before

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, OldBull12 said:

I was at the game, might have not been the finals but it was the year the Crosby twins were at Mart and EF spanked Pewitt that year in a playoff game and EF beat Pewitt in a playoff game when my nephew was in highschool but I don’t remember the year.I do remember the games though. I will try to find the years for ya.

The other yr EF beat PP was in Gilmer in 2006 28-14, next rd we lost to Corrigan Camden 28-12

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

The other yr EF beat PP was in Gilmer in 2006 28-14, next rd we lost to Corrigan Camden 28-12

You are correct about not playing Mart, I watched lone Oak play Mart, my dang memory is getting bad and it was Lone oak we played in Gladewater that year.LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, OldBull12 said:

You are correct about not playing Mart, I watched lone Oak play Mart, my dang memory is getting bad and it was Lone oak we played in Gladewater that year.LOL

I was at that game, Lone Oak had Mart beat, even the Mart fans started leaving the game only to miss out on one of the greatest comebacks I ever witness, Lone Oak defense was lights out till the final 2 mins of the game lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I was at that game, Lone Oak had Mart beat, even the Mart fans started leaving the game only to miss out on one of the greatest comebacks I ever witness, Lone Oak defense was lights out till the final 2 mins of the game lol

It was one of the best defensive battles I ever witnessed in Highschool football.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mavgrad98 said:

Tickets available at gate?

PP selling 600 i heard this lady just say... its not that many here yet

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does NFHS ever make it 30 seconds without buffering this season?

I've never had a problem with them in previous years.

My internet connection is good as usual. I can stream 4k with no issues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Acewell said:

Does NFHS ever make it 30 seconds without buffering this season?

I've never had a problem with them in previous years.

My internet connection is good as usual. I can stream 4k with no issues.

I haven’t had a issue all season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...