This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Free @NATUREBOY98 

It was a good game with quite of few close calls that could have went either direction.  BunzT you are right....if Pewitt would have gotten the 4th n 1 we would be talking about the dropped TD pass by

What a game. WOW. Hate it for the Brahmas... What a season with a new staff, Covid, and big wins. EF vs Waskom... ROUND 2... DING DING

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

As one of my friends pointed out earlier looks like all those rain dances PP fans was doing not going to work lol 0% chance of rain in Gladewater during game times tonight.  I knew the football gods was EF fans ! 

LOL, won’t hurt us on offense but was sure hoping yalls passing game was gonna be handicapped. LOL

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, OldBull12 said:

We lost to EF  36-30 November 15th in the 2014-2015 season. I will try to find the info on the other game.

That game was in Hallsville, but EF has never ever played against Mart before

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, OldBull12 said:

I was at the game, might have not been the finals but it was the year the Crosby twins were at Mart and EF spanked Pewitt that year in a playoff game and EF beat Pewitt in a playoff game when my nephew was in highschool but I don’t remember the year.I do remember the games though. I will try to find the years for ya.

The other yr EF beat PP was in Gilmer in 2006 28-14, next rd we lost to Corrigan Camden 28-12

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

The other yr EF beat PP was in Gilmer in 2006 28-14, next rd we lost to Corrigan Camden 28-12

You are correct about not playing Mart, I watched lone Oak play Mart, my dang memory is getting bad and it was Lone oak we played in Gladewater that year.LOL

10 minutes ago, OldBull12 said:

You are correct about not playing Mart, I watched lone Oak play Mart, my dang memory is getting bad and it was Lone oak we played in Gladewater that year.LOL

I was at that game, Lone Oak had Mart beat, even the Mart fans started leaving the game only to miss out on one of the greatest comebacks I ever witness, Lone Oak defense was lights out till the final 2 mins of the game lol

6 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I was at that game, Lone Oak had Mart beat, even the Mart fans started leaving the game only to miss out on one of the greatest comebacks I ever witness, Lone Oak defense was lights out till the final 2 mins of the game lol

It was one of the best defensive battles I ever witnessed in Highschool football.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Mavgrad98 said:

Tickets available at gate?

PP selling 600 i heard this lady just say... its not that many here yet

Does NFHS ever make it 30 seconds without buffering this season?

I've never had a problem with them in previous years.

My internet connection is good as usual. I can stream 4k with no issues.

8 minutes ago, Acewell said:

Does NFHS ever make it 30 seconds without buffering this season?

I've never had a problem with them in previous years.

My internet connection is good as usual. I can stream 4k with no issues.

I haven’t had a issue all season.