Rematch from week 1 Malakoff vs Grandview round 3

Guest Tiger03lb

#4 Malakoff vs #2 Grandview  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb

This is a rematch from the first game of the year. I would say this is the game of the week for 3ad1 as well. 

GV comes in with a nice win vs Tatum and handles business. Koff comes in with a dominant win over Potts. This game will be a great match up. 

The game is at Waco isd on Friday the 28th at 1 pm. 

9 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

This is a rematch from the first game of the year. I would say this is the game of the week for 3ad1 as well. 

GV comes in with a nice win vs Tatum and handles business. Koff comes in with a dominant win over Potts. This game will be a great match up. 

The game is at Waco isd on Friday the 28th at 1 pm. 

Hate it is not at Baylor stadium for the fan room. Waco is big I wonder how many tickets will be available. 

I need two tiger lol

Guest Tiger03lb
10 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Hate it is not at Baylor stadium for the fan room. Waco is big I wonder how many tickets will be available. 

I need two tiger lol

I got you. Do you think we got a chance? 

Guest Tiger03lb
6 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

After what y’all did last night and the way Grandview is playing I think it’s gonna be just like when y’all played Cameron in Waco on that rainy night with the FG to win!

38-35 koff 

I think it'll be a 7/10 point difference in the final score. Maybe less

5 minutes ago, TigerPride2 said:

This may sound like an over confident response but i’m taking Malakoff by 3 Tds this game. The tigers look like a different team since playing PrimeTime team. Tigers roll 

Ain’t prime times team anymore he went to Jackson state lol but y’all do. The weak district didn’t hurt y’all thank goodness sorry no one could give y’all a game. Teague won’t for another year or two.

Guest Tiger03lb
15 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Ain’t prime times team anymore he went to Jackson state lol but y’all do. The weak district didn’t hurt y’all thank goodness sorry no one could give y’all a game. Teague won’t for another year or two.

It is his team until Dec 1st or 3rd, I believe. We been waiting for Teague to field a good team.  Miss the tough battles we used to have. Next year will be interesting for us. 

45 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

It is his team until Dec 1st or 3rd, I believe. We been waiting for Teague to field a good team.  Miss the tough battles we used to have. Next year will be interesting for us. 

Oh I thought he was already at the university lol.

we will be better next season probably a 5-5 or 6-4 team then the next 4-5 years after that as long as the kids develop we will be 9 to 10 win team. 

pulling for you guys to get over the hump I knew how it felt when we finally beat Cameron so hope y’all get your win this week!!

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Going with Grandview. Don’t see anywhere that Mally has advantage that GV can’t answer. 

Yes GV can answer but we'll have to make stops. Which we can and we did in the first game, especially in the second half and I believe we did in the 1sr qtr a few times. GV was pulling out trick plays to get their offense going in the second half as well. Our offense was flat as could be the first half. What alot of people don't remember is we scored 21 points in the second half when the offense got going. We have the offense to score on them. Also, we didn't run a lot with Langley #10, and I believe he'll get more carries this up coming game. 

It takes almostly perfect game to beat GV, which we didn't have the first game but we did in the second half and it got us to tie the game towards the end. If we play like we did last night, we have a chance at beating GV. Don't think that GV can't be stop. They can be stopped.

Both Koff and GV are evenly matched down the board right now. Imo, koff has the better rbs and GV has the better d line. Everything else is a push. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Oh I thought he was already at the university lol.

we will be better next season probably a 5-5 or 6-4 team then the next 4-5 years after that as long as the kids develop we will be 9 to 10 win team. 

pulling for you guys to get over the hump I knew how it felt when we finally beat Cameron so hope y’all get your win this week!!

Good to hear. Hopefully your able to come out. 

4 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yes GV can answer but we'll have to make stops. Which we can and we did in the first game, especially in the second half and I believe we did in the 1sr qtr a few times. GV was pulling out trick plays to get their offense going in the second half as well. Our offense was flat as could be the first half. What alot of people don't remember is we scored 21 points in the second half when the offense got going. We have the offense to score on them. Also, we didn't run a lot with Langley #10, and I believe he'll get more carries this up coming game. 

It takes almostly perfect game to beat GV, which we didn't have the first game but we did in the second half and it got us to tie the game towards the end. If we play like we did last night, we have a chance at beating GV. Don't think that GV can't be stop. They can be stopped.

Both Koff and GV are evenly matched down the board right now. Imo, koff has the better rbs and GV has the better d line. Everything else is a push. 

I agree with a lot that you are saying but IMO both have good QBs but I’ll take the Grandview kid all day long. If I need someone to lead my team to a last minute comeback, I’m riding with the Grandview QB. Going to be a great game no doubt. 

5 minutes ago, player73 said:

I agree with a lot that you are saying but IMO both have good QBs but I’ll take the Grandview kid all day long. If I need someone to lead my team to a last minute comeback, I’m riding with the Grandview QB. Going to be a great game no doubt. 

Friday @1 Malakoff will come out and hit Grandview in the mouth and Malakoff Qb will out play GV quarterback. Like i stated earlier i have malakoff by 3TDs this game they are not the same team they were at the beginning of the season. The loss to Trinity Christian boosted those guys confidence. They feel like no other team in 3A will be as good as the Trinity school. Grandview isn’t a slouch that i know but i feel like they can’t throw nothing at malakoff that the tigers can’t handle.

Guest Tiger03lb
35 minutes ago, player73 said:

I'd take both of them. It wouldn't matter to me. I do get what you are saying. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, player73 said:

It seems most everyone outside of Grandview are picking the Tigers. It’s a toss up to me but I’m leaning towards.......

I think after last nights game and how we won, has a take on that. Normally when teams that face each other twice, they don't always win both games. Now with that said, yes GV has done that too us in one season but we also didn't help ourselves. Not trying to take anything from GV at all. I got a lot of respect for them and have congratulated them each time they have won but I really feel and think this team can beat them. You can probably ask the GV faithful too, they don't want this game yet, cause they know each time we have gotten closer to winning. Coach D hasn't forgotten either and he will be using that as motivation for them this week. Is it Friday yet? I'm ready. Lol.