1. 1. Who wins

• Sherman in a blowout
    • Tyler high in a blowout
    • Sherman in a close one
    • Tyler high in a close one
    • Tyler shouldn’t show
    • COVID WINS

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2020 at 08:00 PM

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Welp we win were in

Not necessarily.

Sherman is 2-1, y'all are 2-2, McKinney North is 3-2.

If y'all beat Sherman, y'all would be 3-2 and Sherman would be 2-2. Say North loses like they should on Friday so they'd be 3-3.

We could easily have a situation where Sherman finishes 3-2 after beating West to end the season, while Tyler and North finish 3-3. I'm not sure what happens in that situation, cause technically Sherman's winning percentage is higher after not playing us.

If they view it as a three way tie...McKinney North is at +1 in point differential (10 point win vs Cujo, 9 point loss to Sherman). Sherman currently is +9 (9 point win over North). Tyler is currently -10 (10 point vs North). So really Cujo needs to win by 11 points on Friday to avoid that becoming a thing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Not necessarily.

If y'all beat Sherman, y'all would be 3-2 and Sherman would be 2-2. Say North loses like they should on Friday so they'd be 3-3.

We could easily have a situation where Sherman finishes 3-2 after beating West to end the season, while Tyler and North finish 3-3. I'm not sure what happens in that situation, cause technically Sherman's winning percentage is higher after not playing us.

If they view it as a three way tie...McKinney North is at +1 in point differential (10 point win vs Cujo, 9 point loss to Sherman). Sherman currently is +9 (9 point win over North). Tyler is currently -10 (10 point vs North). So really Cujo needs to win by 11 points on Friday to avoid that becoming a thing.

Glad you clarified that CUJO win by 14

I personally dont think Tyler has been all that great since Bryson Smith suited up.

But notice Tyler really started getting bad around the time Holmes started telling folks he was probably headed out. Coach aint all in, I dont expect the players to be either.

Sherman wins this by 14.

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

I personally dont think Tyler has been all that great since Bryson Smith suited up.

But notice Tyler really started getting bad around the time Holmes started telling folks he was probably headed out. Coach aint all in, I dont expect the players to be either.

Sherman wins this by 14.

I thought the team that went 4 rounds deep a couple yrs ago was decent. Improved alot by end of season.   I think Bryson's team was better though.  

I do agree, thats when they started to fall off.   I will say it again, I think if Ford was under Center, they would be better.  Not as good as Byson's team, but at least a playoff team, with a chance to win a first round game.  

I don't think this team can beat Sherman, but  I would love for them to prove me wrong.  Sherman by 2 scores. 

By the way, Sherman lost to Mt Pleasant by 3 scores earlier this season....SMH.  

39 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

By the way, Sherman lost to Mt Pleasant by 3 scores earlier this season....SMH.  

I watched them get smoked by Denison. They were absolutely dreadful. They weren't the same looking team when I was them last week against North. But their O line is still pretty bad.

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

Sherman wins this by 14.

The 2018 team was pretty dang good. That’s where it ended IMO.  They had a real shot a state a quarter away from being one game away from state

On 11/23/2020 at 12:58 PM, LoboFan07 said:

Not necessarily.

Welp I don’t see us beating nobody by 11pt, when we only avg a little more than that pregame. 🏀🏀🏀

If there is a potential tie-breaker needed involving Sherman or Longview, then it will be figured out on max points against common opponents to see who would get a "win" or a "loss." Just because the game wasn't played doesn't mean it won't end up factoring into the standings, but it can't until the end of the schedile and all the results are known.

11 hours ago, bingosmith said:

Best case for Tyler unless they can beat Longview. No 3 way tie due to Covid. 

1. HP(6-0)

2 Longview(4-1) 1 Covid game

3. Sherman(3-2) 1 Covid game

4. McNorth(3-3)

5. Tyler(3-3)

McNorth wins by head to head

But the Sherman Longview game will go off of points at the end of the season for win/loss

11 hours ago, bingosmith said:

Best case for Tyler unless they can beat Longview. No 3 way tie due to Covid. 

1. HP(6-0)

2 Longview(4-1) 1 Covid game

3. Sherman(3-2) 1 Covid game

4. McNorth(3-3)

5. Tyler(3-3)

McNorth wins by head to head

The Longview Sherman game will be factored at the end of the season. 

E228487B-91BC-4FDE-B307-4F92C133E61D.jpeg