Carthage versus Salado

cowboyandchrist

16 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

When or if anyone finds out for sure please share.

I highly doubt game will be changed to later than 5:30 - the later you have it, the better chances the game doesn’t get played because of weather/power failure. 
I could see it being moved up to 3:00 or so if the rain/storms are looking to be stronger after dark. 

50 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

They could score 52 in a blizzard with their 3rd stringers ....

Final score is usually just a matter of what the legend that roams our sidelines ALLOWS it to be.  We're not in the business of unecessarily running up the score.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Final score is usually just a matter of what the legend that roams our sidelines ALLOWS it to be.  We're not in the business of unecessarily running up the score.

I think Surratt would have to really be Tee’d off to deliberately run up the score on the other team. He doesn’t strike me as that type.

If it isn't raining on Friday, then I'll have to move my 35-20 score upward and downward by at least a TD.   That would be 42 for Carthage and 14 for Salado.  I was thinkin' the wet conditions would favor Salado more just a little bit.  The difference might even be more with the good footing and ball control of dry conditions......it will help both the offense and defense of the better team to perform at its highest level unencumbered.......Carthage.