Region 2 final Mount Vernon vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Mount Vernon vs Malakoff for region 2 finals  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

26 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Im curious to know how much development he has given to the potential up and coming quarterbacks? I mean I might be wrong but I can’t recall the backup ever getting in that much this year? I mean it was nice for him to have Nellor fall into his lap but i would’ve assumed there would’ve been ample grooming for his successor and i just haven’t seen it much so maybe that factors into his decision?

Honestly in district we didn’t have much opportunity to play backups, both Bonham and Howe forfeited and the rest of the district is pretty tough so I can’t speak much to the development because I haven’t seen it. 

2 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Honestly in district we didn’t have much opportunity to play backups, both Bonham and Howe forfeited and the rest of the district is pretty tough so I can’t speak much to the development because I haven’t seen it. 

That’s true I didn’t think about that. 

Pulling for D5 but Malakoff just has so many more weapons, it will probably be close at first but the Mally Tigers pull away 21+ at final. Mineola was basically 2 players on offense and they were both hurt and in my opinion would have won last week if they had scored on MV's first fumble at their 30. That game was the worst I've seen Mineola play since last year at Sabine. Anyway MV will have to worry about a QB, RB, and WR's that can run....gonna be tough. 

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

MV marched down the field. Up 8-0

How many trick plays they ran. 2/3. So did we. 8-7 with 553 left in the 1st

Guest Tiger03lb
18 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Tiger what is going on?!

20-16 koff half

This is my opinion on the half,

After the 4/5 trick plays and the reverse. MV hasn't had much other than that.

The secondary has had a few changes to get some turnovers (int) but didn't pull them down, other than the one for a touchback. 

On offense I don't know why we went away from #10 Langley. Langley is getting yards. If we can make some of these easy catches we would be in good shape. I'm surprised to see #2 in the game honestly, he's nursing a strain MCL, maybe he is okay, looks to me he doesn't have the same get up and go as usual. 

We are a second half team, should be an interesting game. 

38 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

20-16 koff half

This is my opinion on the half,

After the 4/5 trick plays and the reverse. MV hasn't had much other than that.

The secondary has had a few changes to get some turnovers (int) but didn't pull them down, other than the one for a touchback. 

On offense I don't know why we went away from #10 Langley. Langley is getting yards. If we can make some of these easy catches we would be in good shape. I'm surprised to see #2 in the game honestly, he's nursing a strain MCL, maybe he is okay, looks to me he doesn't have the same get up and go as usual. 

We are a second half team, should be an interesting game. 

MV has to be doing a pretty good job they hanging around