Region 2 final Mount Vernon vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Mount Vernon vs Malakoff for region 2 finals  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Lol. Good thing MV decided to show up and play. 

Right, considering you guys got knocked out two rounds ago. Go ahead and start talking how Tatum is going to win state for next year already. We can't wait to hear it. 😂

3 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Right, considering you guys got knocked out two rounds ago. Go ahead and start talking how Tatum is going to win state for next year already. We can't wait to hear it. 😂

We lost to back to back champ.... y’all lost to a 4-seed. The self proclaimed “greatest second half adjustments” got out second’ half’d. 

But since you mentioned Tatum and state in the same sentence if we’re being honest we got a decent shot to win it in hoops and track this year. Do y’all do either of those sports?

On 11/28/2020 at 7:38 AM, GWBears01 said:

Malakoff will walk away with this in my opinion. The Koff defense is what impresses me most. I don’t see anyone having great success against them. I feel like the state game was played yesterday and oh what a game it was. 

On 11/29/2020 at 2:21 PM, Zebrafan93 said:

Malakoff and I seriously doubt its that close

On 12/1/2020 at 10:23 AM, StoneColdSteveAustin said:

Midnight strikes on MV, and Mallakoff ROLLS BIG.

On 12/1/2020 at 10:58 AM, ATM007 said:

Malakoff by 14

On 12/1/2020 at 5:10 PM, Golfingnut said:

Malakoff

On 12/2/2020 at 1:47 PM, Golfingnut said:

Wow, that's a heck of an offense Malakoff has. They should put up 50+ on MV.

Personally I don't think this game will be close. I don't believe MV has the offense to score at will on Malakoff's defense. Add to that the incredible Malakoff offense that can't be stopped, well not sure MV has a chance.

On 12/2/2020 at 2:48 PM, highschoolfootball99 said:

They dont really. Malakoff will need to have 5-6 turnovers. I am thinking it is gonna be like the pottsboro game for malakoff

56 Malakoff

0-14 MV

C6A3F72C-F144-4850-B40C-971BB5834274.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

We lost to back to back champ.... y’all lost to a 4-seed. The self proclaimed “greatest second half adjustments” got out second’ half’d. 

But since you mentioned Tatum and state in the same sentence if we’re being honest we got a decent shot to win it in hoops and track this year. Do y’all do either of those sports?

Yep we sure did but we did beat that back to back champs that Tatum lost too two weeks ago. 

Actually you want the truth, putting #2 Duce in when we should have ran #10 Langley when he was getting yards each play makes no sense to me. Especially when he was favoring a strain mcl. You could tell he wasn't his normal self. Bad play calling is what happened and not having Langley in. 

Actually yes in Basketball, we return a lot and this is Copeland's senior year. We should make a deep run again. 

Guest Tiger03lb

Congratulations MV on the win. Hope everyone is health next week to keep moving on. Hope you guys win it all. 

As for the koff, great season that we had, keep your heads up, it was a good game. We'll be back next year to give it another go around. 

I'll eat my crow. I'm sure it'll make some of the haters happy that we got knocked out. Especially EB. 

1 minute ago, Tiger03lb said:

Congratulations MV on the win. Hope everyone is health next week to keep moving on. Hope you guys win it all. 

As for the koff, great season that we had, keep your heads up, it was a good game. We'll be back next year to give it another go around. 

I'll eat my crow. I'm sure it'll make some of the haters happy that we got knocked out. Especially EB. 

I’m a fan of Briles more so than a cough hater. But whatever floats your boat. 

Guest Tiger03lb
8 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

I’m a fan of Briles more so than a cough hater. But whatever floats your boat. 

You get off when we get beat or about to lose everytime, even last week. Then go quiet when it backfires. It's like a second fetish for you compare to the GW/Tatum series. I don't want to go there. Your head is so far up their rearends, their 💩 comes out your rearend.

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

You get off when we get beat or about to lose everytime, even last week. Then go quiet when it backfires. It's like a second fetish for you compare to the GW/Tatum series. I don't want to go there. Your head is so far up their rearends, your 💩 comes out your rearend.

You’re weird. 

7 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I heard Art Briles is a good football coach 

So that good coach will be coaching NCAA next year. Oh by the way only good in big 12 . Cotton bowl couldn't be that team from Florida and show where he's beaten any body outside of big 12 oh yea high school teams. Yes there is your good coach. 

4 minutes ago, Ftbforlife said:

So that good coach will be coaching NCAA next year. Oh by the way only good in big 12 . Cotton bowl couldn't be that team from Florida and show where he's beaten any body outside of big 12 oh yea high school teams. Yes there is your good coach. 

Ehhhhhh. You drunk?