Waskom 11-1 Vs EF 11-2 Friday at Longview Lobo Field 7:30 Region 3 Finals Waskom is home team

Wild74

Waskom VS EF  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins second time around

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Nah.. y'all beat PP like men... Y'all beat waskom like some Democrat s.  Waskom gave y'all the first game.. I'll definitely give credit where it's needed.. I'm on y'all's side just not against waskom lol.. I'm ready I Wana see a great match up .. 

C’mon! That’s a little much. Waskom didn’t give EF the first game. I’m not one to talk too much #### on here, but that’s not true. EF played well. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Nah.. y'all beat PP like men... Y'all beat waskom like some Democrat s.  Waskom gave y'all the first game.. I'll definitely give credit where it's needed.. I'm on y'all's side just not against waskom lol.. I'm ready I Wana see a great match up .. 

What are you implying by saying, we beat Waskom like some Democrats?

6 hours ago, quickshot said:

I’m just wondering what your going to say when EF beat them Friday night, 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Well see how the game plays out . Y'all won once shouldn't be nothing to it... 

nobody from EF is taking this game lightly.  Playoffs is a new season and EF is going to bring the physicality and see if Waskom can hold up ! Should be another great game. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Franklin isn't ready for deep east tx team.. whoever wins should win the next one imo

Lol yeah we have never seen east texas teams before lol.... I hope yall keep sleeping on this team. Guess we gonna have to punch yall in the mouth to wake yall up and bring yall back to earth.

42 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

nobody from EF is taking this game lightly.  Playoffs is a new season and EF is going to bring the physicality and see if Waskom can hold up ! Should be another great game. 

J52 me you look pretty good on our region final pick from two months ago lol...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Lol yeah we have never seen east texas teams before lol.... I hope yall keep sleeping on this team. Guess we gonna have to punch yall in the mouth to wake yall up and bring yall back to earth.

I'm digging the crip walk 24 does after he scores.. lol

5 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

He is just having fun and loving the game he is playin. He is a great kid who helps out with youth sports

Oh I'm not hating.... An I love ppl who donate time to youth .. I really hope waskom pulls off the next game an y'all have a rematch.. I have no doubt y'all will win y'all's next one.. 

9 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Y’all should play somewhere close to me next week. I’ll have to come watch that game. I remember a few years ago I went and watched y’all played Newton in Henderson. That was a fun game to watch. 

Im thinking no matter who wins it will be in Palestine area or Maybe even Corsicana Area

On 11/28/2020 at 2:12 PM, BunzT said:

Can only people attending WHS and live in Waskom district buy at the school.

Believe anyone can go to Central Office and buy.  Only Students at the High School though.   They should have pleny of tickets night of game at Lobo tho.