Waskom 11-1 Vs EF 11-2 Friday at Longview Lobo Field 7:30 Region 3 Finals Waskom is home team

Wild74

Waskom VS EF  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins second time around

This poll is closed to new votes

31 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

Thanks @Wild74, it was a pleasure meeting you as well. Congratulations on the win Wildcats. Go get’em next week. You’re district 11 so you have my support. As far as #4 goes, I appreciate everyone’s prayers and well wishes. Hate his high school football career ended that way but that’s life and that’s how football go sometimes. Trainer said it’s probably a severe MCL strain but his knee looked like rubber when he got himself up off the turf and hobbled to the sideline. We are getting him in to see an orthopedic surgeon ASAP. He’s a tough kid and with modern medicine I’m sure he’ll live to fight another day. 

Hopefully it’s just strained. He’s a heck of an athlete.

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, BIGILL79 said:

Thanks @Wild74, it was a pleasure meeting you as well. Congratulations on the win Wildcats. Go get’em next week. You’re district 11 so you have my support. As far as #4 goes, I appreciate everyone’s prayers and well wishes. Hate his high school football career ended that way but that’s life and that’s how football go sometimes. Trainer said it’s probably a severe MCL strain but his knee looked like rubber when he got himself up off the turf and hobbled to the sideline. We are getting him in to see an orthopedic surgeon ASAP. He’s a tough kid and with modern medicine I’m sure he’ll live to fight another day. 

I highly recommend Dr. Shane Barton In Shreveport, he used to be the New England Patriots surgeon, he did my son’s shoulder, and several other family members and friends. Hope your son doesn’t need him but Dr. Barton’s the best if he does.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, BigDave said:

I highly recommend Dr. Shane Barton In Shreveport, he used to be the New England Patriots surgeon, he did my son’s shoulder, and several other family members and friends. Hope your son doesn’t need him but Dr. Barton’s the best if he does.

@BIGILL79 Shane is the best around in my opinion. If you need help getting in just shoot me a PM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1