Jump to content

Timpson vs Beckville Friday 7:30p Henderson isd


ttowngrad
 Share

Recommended Posts

I know it's one week at a time, but for the fans of the winning team...do not miss next week's game against likely Shiner.  I went to see them last night against Mason and they are exceptional.  Of course they have to get past their nemesis Refugio first and that has been a very tough task for them even when they've had superior talent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

I know it's one week at a time, but for the fans of the winning team...do not miss next week's game against likely Shiner.  I went to see them last night against Mason and they are exceptional.  Of course they have to get past their nemesis Refugio first and that has been a very tough task for them even when they've had superior talent.

This is the TIMPSON vs BECKVILLE thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love Beckville for sure. They play with a total team effort.  Will they win who knows? But ill say this from the first of the year coaching staff has done a great job with the boys. 8 teams left and Beckville is one of them. Is Timpson good hell yeah they are. Just really proud of the boys in blue. They play with tons of heart.  Go Blue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Unashamed said:

This is the TIMPSON vs BECKVILLE thread.

Yes, I get that, and there's a good chance one of them will play Shiner.  Wasn't taking anything away from either, just making a comment of what one of them will be seeing.  Happens all the time on threads.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ttowngrad said:

The No. 4-ranked Timpson Bears improved to 13-0 for the first time in school history Friday night, The Bears will now battle Beckville for the Region III title Friday at 7:30 p.m. at Lion Stadium in Henderson. Let’s go...... Bears 34-21

I’m not generally a complainer but these two East Texas schools did not do East Texas football fans a favor by playing in Henderson. Super nice venue but just not large enough for a Regional Final. I understand that SFA (seats 14,575) was reserved for Kilgore and Lindale Friday night but wish they could have made something happen on a different day/time or perhaps Rose Stadium (seats 12,500) or Lobo Stadium (seats 9,250).

Attended Friday night with my kids at the Timpson/Garrison game at SFA and enjoyed it. All of East Texas was represented and was treated to a pretty good ballgame. Was planning to go to the quarterfinal game but not gonna happen because it will basically be for only hometown folks....which is great for them; just not great for East Texas. (You have to show up at the respective school and stand in line to get a ticket.)

Region 1 (Cisco-Post) is playing at Abilene Christian University Wildcat Stadium (this was actually moved from Pirate Park at First United in Lubbock to allow for more fans). (seats 12,000)

Region 2 (Bosqueville-Crawford) is playing at Waco/Hewitt Midway (seats 8,947).

Region 3 (Beckville-Timpson) is playing at Henderson (seats 5,647).

Region 4 ((Refugio-Shiner) - Alamo Dome; 1:00 kickoff on Friday! (seats 72,000). 

Not large enough for a game to decide the region; they could’ve done better in my opinion.

Good luck to both teams. I believe Timpson makes history and advances to the semi-finals. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

I’m not generally a complainer but these two East Texas schools did not do East Texas football fans a favor by playing in Henderson. Super nice venue but just not large enough for a Regional Final. I understand that SFA (seats 14,575) was reserved for Kilgore and Lindale Friday night but wish they could have made something happen on a different day/time or perhaps Rose Stadium (seats 12,500) or Lobo Stadium (seats 9,250).

Attended Friday night with my kids at the Timpson/Garrison game at SFA and enjoyed it. All of East Texas was represented and was treated to a pretty good ballgame. Was planning to go to the quarterfinal game but not gonna happen because it will basically be for only hometown folks....which is great for them; just not great for East Texas. (You have to show up at the respective school and stand in line to get a ticket.)

Region 1 (Cisco-Post) is playing at Abilene Christian University Wildcat Stadium (this was actually moved from Pirate Park at First United in Lubbock to allow for more fans). (seats 12,000)

Region 2 (Bosqueville-Crawford) is playing at Waco/Hewitt Midway (seats 8,947).

Region 3 (Beckville-Timpson) is playing at Henderson (seats 5,647).

Region 4 ((Refugio-Shiner) - Alamo Dome! (seats 72,000). 

Not large enough for a game to decide the region; they could’ve done better in my opinion.

Good luck to both teams. I believe Timpson makes history and advances to the semi-finals. 

I can agree with you for sure!  Looks like it’s set In stone though 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Timpson is good no doubt but all you band wagoners need to slow your role with the blowout talk. Bville has their own dynamic freshman playmaker and a STUD QB in Harris. This is a good match up and Bville will be ready. Timpson is rightly the favorite but this will be closer than the experts think. I have Bville keeping the magic season alive and winning a squeaker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GreaseLightning said:

Timpson is good no doubt but all you band wagoners need to slow your role with the blowout talk. Bville has their own dynamic freshman playmaker and a STUD QB in Harris. This is a good match up and Bville will be ready. Timpson is rightly the favorite but this will be closer than the experts think. I have Bville keeping the magic season alive and winning a squeaker.

Lol.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Timpson is good no doubt but all you band wagoners need to slow your role with the blowout talk. Bville has their own dynamic freshman playmaker and a STUD QB in Harris. This is a good match up and Bville will be ready. Timpson is rightly the favorite but this will be closer than the experts think. I have Bville keeping the magic season alive and winning a squeaker.

The only speakers you're going to experience this next weekend are those things you let loose in church on Sunday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Everide2016 said:

Yes, I get that, and there's a good chance one of them will play Shiner.  Wasn't taking anything away from either, just making a comment of what one of them will be seeing.  Happens all the time on threads.  

Lol. Man. Post what you want. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Crawford changed the title to Timpson vs Beckville Friday 7:30p Henderson isd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...