HearEmaGrowlin

Carthage vs China Spring  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carthage
    • China Spring

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, PantherNation2015 said:

Yeah that was a great pic.  The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat met on the goal line where the Carthage Center consoles the CS DL who he had been banging helmets with for 3+ hours.

Panther... that was very poetic! Nearly brought a tear to my eye. lol

13 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Rewatched the Kennedale game this week. That was a woodshedding. That Carthage team was really really good. No shame in losing to them! And this years defense is on the same level, it seems!

I didn't rewatch the entire game, but I did rewatch that video that somebody made where it cut together the clips of the Kennedale players talking trash and the highlights from the game.  It always makes me laugh. Also, shame on the man that did the "interviewing" of the players.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

I didn't rewatch the entire game, but I did rewatch that video that somebody made where it cut together the clips of the Kennedale players talking trash and the highlights from the game.  It always makes me laugh. Also, shame on the man that did the "interviewing" of the players.  

What coach allows a member of the press (I use that phrase loosely) to come in his team’s locker room after they just won the semi final game and conduct that type interview?  I mean Carthage didn’t need anymore bulletin board material.  I’d say his face during the halftime interview of the SC game said it all.  Probably won’t make that mistake again.