Franklin (district 13 1 seed) vs Buffalo (District 13 2 seed) Region 4 final Waco isd 7:30 pm Friday

lionpride08

Franklin is coming off a 40-7 win over rival Lexington in the 3rd round in a district rematch

Buffalo is coming of a district rematch as well in the 3rd round with a win over rogers 37-35

In the first meeting this year it was for the district championship this time a chance for the state semifinals. This is the first time buffalo has been to the regional finals in program history. Last time Franklin made it to the 4th round was in 2015.

Last meeting Franklin came away with a 69-38 win. Thoughts on this region 4 championship?

• lionpride08 changed the title to Franklin (district 13 1 seed) vs Buffalo (District 13 2 seed) Region 4 final Waco isd 7:30 pm Friday
47 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Franklin easy.... Franklin will play for the state championship this year 

I agree idk about a easy victory this week I think buffalo plays a much better game against franklin this time. I believe the QB will sling it on franklin this week but buffalo cant stop Franklin.

63-50

i agree with you though Franklin will win state!

6 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

I agree idk about a easy victory this week I think buffalo plays a much better game against franklin this time. I believe the QB will sling it on franklin this week but buffalo cant stop Franklin.

63-50

i agree with you though Franklin will win state!

Franklin is not beating EF or Waskom if yal haven’t started watching film of either school you might need too cause I been watching Franklin and they got some nice RB’s but yal small small and will get bullied in the semi final by either team that wins Region 3.  And if EF wins Friday Franklin has nobody that can cover #4 #5 or #3 dang sure can’t cover all three and keep #11 from pounding you up the middle weapons everywhere. 

ps #8 is best Dual threat QB in 3A Div 2 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

42 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Franklin is not beating EF or Waskom if yal haven’t started watching film of either school you might need too cause I been watching Franklin and they got some nice RB’s but yal small small and will get bullied in the semi final by either team that wins Region 3.  And if EF wins Friday Franklin has nobody that can cover #4 #5 or #3 dang sure can’t cover all three and keep #11 from pounding you up the middle weapons everywhere. 

Might want to pump the brakes just a little on Franklin not being able to cover and being undersized.  They can play some ball and they have very good team speed.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Seen flim on ef and yall slow bro tbh.... We will cover yall just fine.... Small? What film have you been watching? I promise you waskom or ef will NOT bully Franklin.

2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

You might want to pump the brakes Jacket. I’m all for East Texas teams but it’s obvious you haven’t seen Franklin play this year. They are loaded and have plenty of size/speed on both sides of the ball. Doesn’t matter though, neither team will beat Canadian this year. 

I think we can play with Canadian tbh

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

Watched ur game last night against PP if y’all play like that this week you will lose and won’t even make it to Franklin. 

franklin has constantly played tough teams every season and they are just as good as years past if not better they will definitely not get bullied around. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

Elysian Fields is Big and Slow! Franklin’s DBs can cover with the best of them. Your watching film from last year because Franklin’s film is set on Private. We can make a $1000 bet that they’ll whip the floor with Elysian Fields!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bwalker24 said:

Elysian Fields is Big and Slow! Franklin’s DBs can cover with the best of them. Your watching film from last year because Franklin’s film is set on Private. We can make a $1000 bet that they’ll whip the floor with Elysian Fields!

Your playoff games are available on NFHS anyone that pays the 10$ a month can watch.  I don’t know you so a bet would be stupid no way to get my money lol but nobody is whipping the floor with EF with our scoring ability I hope the game happens I will enjoy grilling up some crow for you guys. 

44 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

You might want to pump the brakes Jacket. I’m all for East Texas teams but it’s obvious you haven’t seen Franklin play this year. They are loaded and have plenty of size/speed on both sides of the ball. Doesn’t matter though, neither team will beat Canadian this year. 

Just cause yal got smacked by Waskom doesn’t mean that EF or even Waskom don’t match up with these teams! WR just wasn’t very good at the end of the day it was a bad matchup for Yal that’s what playoffs is about is matchups and we got more weapons than most teams left In playoffs. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bwalker24 said:

Sorry I’m legit when it comes to bets, I pay my bets. Like I said before you guys have size but I don’t see any explosiveness in yalls offense! They’re big true enough but they’re slow as all get out 😂😂🤷🏾‍♂️

I don’t think anyone from East Texas would describe EF as slow lol 😂 

• Like 2

Waskom beat us by a touchdown, they didn’t smack anyone, stop the cap! Weapons? Don’t even get me started! When a Franklin back gets lose in open field it’s good night, not too mention we’re deep in depth! We got kids on the bench who can score too! I’ve see plenty of film on Elysian Fields, decent athletes but their slow

7 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Your playoff games are available on NFHS anyone that pays the 10$ a month can watch.  I don’t know you so a bet would be stupid no way to get my money lol but nobody is whipping the floor with EF with our scoring ability I hope the game happens I will enjoy grilling up some crow for you guys. 

NFHS franklin games have been locked up for awhile other then live games till December 12th

6 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Just cause yal got smacked by Waskom doesn’t mean that EF or even Waskom don’t match up with these teams! WR just wasn’t very good at the end of the day it was a bad matchup for Yal that’s what playoffs is about is matchups and we got more weapons than most teams left In playoffs. 

What does the 2015 state game got to do with this year's games?

45 minutes ago, Bwalker24 said:

Let #8 get lose, I guarantee to you ain't nobody catching him

• Like 1