Franklin (district 13 1 seed) vs Buffalo (District 13 2 seed) Region 4 final Waco isd 7:30 pm Friday

lionpride08

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

EF and Waskom are good but not the best... EF is lucky to even be playing next week. PP outplayed y’all and should have won that game. There were 2 times the officials stopped the clock on that last drive y’all had when the receivers were down in bounds. I didn’t care who won the game that’s an unbiased opinion. 

That's true.  Unfortunate, but true.

2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

EF and Waskom are good but not the best... EF is lucky to even be playing next week. PP outplayed y’all and should have won that game. There were 2 times the officials stopped the clock on that last drive y’all had when the receivers were down in bounds. I didn’t care who won the game that’s an unbiased opinion. 

We will see that’s why they play the games ! If you had told me we had to stop PP on 4th and inches to be able to have a chance at advancing I would of  said myself we in trouble but they did it and then made the plays who cares if clock was stopped or not the players still had to make plays to win the game and our Freshman was just to much for them and #8 was on the money with some dimes. You can say what you want but I watched us score like 19 points in 4 min lol 😂 they didn’t give us any of those plays ! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

When we had to pay for the services it prob gave us access to the playoff games 

Barely got passed Paul pewitt yesterday and your running your mouth! Worry about waskom before you be playing basketball earlier then you intend on it!

4 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Nick ain't nobody saying EF and Waskom are the best, but I predicted this region final almost two months ago, as much as I respect your post Nick, you bragged about WR turning from lil pups into studs until they met Waskom and EF is not lucky to be still playing, EF made the plays in the end to win that ball game, blame PP for not converting on a 4th and 1 and putting the ball back in the professors hand, that would be #8 for EF, that kid is a freaking baller

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lionpride08 said:

I guess because i tried to go watch the first Lexington vs franklin game and it was locked

They don’t make it easy to find for sure if you want to watch us I think we got games on YouTube and NFHS so does Waskom I think. 

1 minute ago, Bwalker24 said:

Barely got passed Paul pewitt yesterday and your running your mouth! Worry about waskom before you be playing basketball earlier then you intend on it!

Waskom not ready either lol 😂 I like running my mouth gives me something to do and I like Franklin but yal get mad when someone thinks they can beat yal so I can’t help myself 

1 minute ago, lionpride08 said:

I have watched highlights of ef and waskom. I have been keeping up with waskom since week 1

They would be the easier matchup for yal as far as preparation goes stop the dive and you win! It’s hard to know who we going to get ball too and if we going to pass or run cause we do both really well. 

4 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I’m not gonna argue with you EF folks cause my opinion isn’t going to change yalls mind just like your opinion won’t change mine. Like I said, I couldn’t care less who won the game last night, but on that last drive of the game their was some very bad officiating. Good luck next week. 

As far as WR goes.... we didn’t show up ready to play. I still think Waskom would have won if we played our best game, but I think it would’ve been a way more respectable score than it was. 

Your opinion is your opinion I was just saying don’t take that performance from our boys away from them by blaming a bad call if that’s the case how about the offensive PI they called instead of Defensive when our WR got tackled or the phantom late hit and the defensive PI that helped PP get their lead lol both Teams had to deal with those bad refs that’s why you don’t see any PP fans complaining.  for real their fans have done nothing but say awesome game not one I have seen complained about the officials they just said they got out played in 4th quarter. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Your opinion is your opinion I was just saying don’t take that performance from our boys away from them by blaming a bad call if that’s the case how about the offensive PI they called instead of Defensive when our WR got tackled or the phantom late hit and the defensive PI that helped PP get their lead lol both Teams had to deal with those bad refs that’s why you don’t see any PP fans complaining.  for real their fans have done nothing but say awesome game not one I have seen complained about the officials they just said they got out played in 4th quarter. 

And I've came on both sites and said the officiating was bad for both teams, in the end they played out evenly, those calls didn't cost no one the game, it just made it a lil more difficult at times, but like I said, PP not converting on that 4th and 1 is their fault, the EF defense made the stop they had to make or their season was over. 

• Like 2

I watched the district game between Franklin and Buffalo. Buffalo will need to come up with a plan to slow Franklin's running game down. I think to at least 28 points. Buffalo will score 3 to 5 touchdowns. The Bison's QB and # 32 are very good players. Just don't no if the defense can step up. If EF wins they will not do well against Franklin. EF did not stop an average running game. Franklin will score at will on EF.

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 2

1 hour ago, VZCR said:

I watched the district game between Franklin and Buffalo. Buffalo will need to come up with a plan to slow Franklin's running game down. I think to at least 28 points. Buffalo will score 3 to 5 touchdowns. The Bison's QB and # 32 are very good players. Just don't no if the defense can step up. If EF wins they will not do well against Franklin. EF did not stop an average running game. Franklin will score at will on EF.

Who is the average running game you speaking of ? The only teamS to just run on us with a lot of success was Hemphill who has a D1 RB committed to ULL, and Pewitt who’s Oline averages like 295 lbs and the regions leading rusher in #8 who the announcers said was closing in on 2,000 rushing yards. Nobody with an average rushing attack has run on us. So next time know your facts. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Who is the average running game you speaking of ? The only teamS to just run on us with a lot of success was Hemphill who has a D1 RB committed to ULL, and Pewitt who’s Oline averages like 295 lbs and the regions leading rusher in #8 who the announcers said was closing in on 2,000 rushing yards. Nobody with an average rushing attack has run on us. So next time know your facts. 

What do you think he does lol... He runs a football site like smoaky. O think he knows his facts more then you think

15 hours ago, jacket52 said:

They would be the easier matchup for yal as far as preparation goes stop the dive and you win! It’s hard to know who we going to get ball too and if we going to pass or run cause we do both really well. 

This statement tells us all we need to know about your football IQ.