Franklin (district 13 1 seed) vs Buffalo (District 13 2 seed) Region 4 final Waco isd 7:30 pm Friday

lionpride08

15 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

And I've came on both sites and said the officiating was bad for both teams, in the end they played out evenly, those calls didn't cost no one the game, it just made it a lil more difficult at times, but like I said, PP not converting on that 4th and 1 is their fault, the EF defense made the stop they had to make or their season was over. 

You can’t honestly believe that statement? I wanted an EF / Waskom rematch as much as anyone but the clock stopping twice in the last 30 seconds definitely changed the game.

• Roll Eyes 1

4 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

You can’t honestly believe that statement? I wanted an EF / Waskom rematch as much as anyone but the clock stopping twice in the last 30 seconds definitely changed the game.

Bad calls do affect the games, but it doesn't make a team stop playing does it? Like I said if PP converted that 4th and 1, they win 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2020 at 6:41 PM, Nick2011 said:

EF and Waskom are good but not the best... EF is lucky to even be playing next week. PP outplayed y’all and should have won that game. There were 2 times the officials stopped the clock on that last drive y’all had when the receivers were down in bounds. I didn’t care who won the game that’s an unbiased opinion. 

Clock stops on first downs. 

20 minutes ago, hwy35tigers said:

What a totally hijacked thread. I'll take Franklin to win Friday by 25. Thought results would be closer this time, but the Hoffman kid (Buffalo's QB) played much of last quarter of Friday's game on a bad ankle after being tackled on a scramble.

I was hearing that he was banged up and was taking it easy this week. But that is what happens when you play this deep in the playoffs. Gonna have some boys banged up

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I was hearing that he was banged up and was taking it easy this week. But that is what happens when you play this deep in the playoffs. Gonna have some boys banged up

Watched on NFHS, got to say the kid is a REALLY good player and I've enjoyed watching him and 13-AAA a lot during the playoffs, but without him at 100% this game could get nasty, quick.

Even with a lot of teams in the district returning key kids., Franklin's window appears to be wide open for at least the next few years after watching NFHS videos of your sub-varsity and JHs.