Tonight Carthage and Gilmers season ends!

TCU44

• TCU44 changed the title to Tonight Carthage and Gilmers season ends!

Look,  I have no problem with someone picking against Carthage.  Heck, China Spring better believe they can win.  But this dude just gets on here and throws out wild stuff with no kind of reasoning.  Then when he's right one out of 100 times, he will get on here and tell everyone how he knows football.  It's just to get everyone talking and responding to him, which I guess I'm doing....

2 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Look,  I have no problem with someone picking against Carthage.  Heck, China Spring better believe they can win.  But this dude just gets on here and throws out wild stuff with no kind of reasoning.  Then when he's right one out of 100 times, he will get on here and tell everyone how he knows football.  It's just to get everyone talking and responding to him, which I guess I'm doing....

Worst way to get rid of an old hound dog is to keep feeding him...😜

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, hwy35tigers said:

Don't see this happening, but the meltdown on this board would be legendary. I'd need at least two bags of popcorn and a two liter.

Haha, Idk if meltdown is the word but it would be a complete and total surprise to a lot of people. Which is not anything against China Spring, as they are a very good team this year. It's just this Carthage team has seemed like a whole 'nother animal this year.  

5 hours ago, TCU44 said:

China Spring 31

Carthage 27

Caddo Mills 45

Gilmer 20

The football God has spoken!✌️

Haha. Hey I hope you are right. Love those Cougs. They've definitely made something out of a nothing. I'll be ecstatic if they pull off a win. Stranger things have happened.