Tyler High

cujoforlife

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Save Holmes don’t complain for the next 2-3 years of only winning 2-3 games a season for the next 2-3 years. Every school has to deal with out of control kids doesn’t stop Longview from winning so that doesn’t make sense lmao. 😂😂 If it was any other coaches losing like this we would be ready to fire them at any second. But somehow Holmes sholuld excluded every year from it lmao. Wylie east coach let go after 3 bad seasons why can’t Holmes? Lots get let go for the same bad performance why can’t Holmes LOL. If it was an nfl or college coach or him coaching at a high level school doing what Holmes does I promise you he would’ve had his walking papers right after that Longview game. SMH I guess you enjoy losing. But anyways @ANTI y’all are blessed to have a great program and probably the best big program all time in east Texas, a lot of it has to do with number one exceptional and EXPERIENCED coaching, ACCOUNTABILITY by the coaches and wanting to WIN. 

Good luck is all I can tell you. 

1 hour ago, VonG said:

What are you talking about? It's kid's in the program who didn't want to obey the rules. They ended up quitting. I'm not talking about kids who are not in the program being out of control. Common sense. Every school has out of control kids. I'm talking about kids in the program who are disruptive. 

Obviously this issue isn’t them if they are out the program they didn’t help them win 2 games if they weren’t there smh. Just say you love Holmes I can deal with that if you say that. 

• LOL! 1