Waskom 12-1 vs Franklin 11-2 At Tyler Rose Stadium 7:30 Friday Dec 11th Waskom Is Home Team

Wild74

Waskom 12-1 vs Franklin 10-2 At Tyler Rose Stadium 7:30 Friday Dec 11th  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Rematch from 2015 Title game who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Timboslice79 said:

Nobody cares about basketball and yall getting a full month more of practice to get ready. 😅

Only bad teams don’t care. It’s ok. You’ll grow up one day. Our hoops has been going since the end of October. 

8 minutes ago, Bambam said:

Just left the store and folks talking about 3 of the waskom players tested and confirmed positive for covid a couple of days ago. Hows this gonna work?  Anybody tell Franklin?

Proof of them having covid? With out proof its just here say and could be just tryin to catch Franklin off guard

2 hours ago, Bambam said:

Just left the store and folks talking about 3 of the waskom players tested and confirmed positive for covid a couple of days ago. Hows this gonna work?  Anybody tell Franklin?

Whatever you heard is a blatant and irresponsible lie, I was at the Waskom workout yesterday evening and everyone is practicing and doing just fine. With only two post to your credit I find you to be a very bad troll.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Whatever you heard is a blatant and irresponsible lie, I was at the Waskom workout yesterday evening and everyone is practicing and doing just fine. With only two post to your credit I find you to be a very bad troll.   

Yeah I figured he was just a tool.

• Like 2