Gilmer vs. Graham. State semi-final in Prosper Friday @ 7:00

jubilant

I'll take Gilmer by 2 TD's. From what I've watched of Graham. They are a solid team and plays a pretty clean game. With that being said I dont think they will have enough to take down this Buckeye Team. Gilmer is a lot faster and more explosive. Looking forward to the game on Friday.

Graham is a very good team.  Gilmer is between a very good and a great team.  Carthage is a great team.  Gilmer should win the game against Graham, but must limit mistakes and continue to limit backbreaking penalties.  The Bucks seem to have gotten better as the season progressed.  Keep it rolling Buckeyes and don't get to looking beyond this week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoveTheChain said:

Graham is a very good team.  Gilmer is between a very good and a great team.  Carthage is a great team.  Gilmer should win the game against Graham, but must limit mistakes and continue to limit backbreaking penalties.  The Bucks seem to have gotten better as the season progressed.  Keep it rolling Buckeyes and don't get to looking beyond this week.

I don’t watch them every week, but would you say that Gilmer is peaking at the perfect time? That’s what it seems like to me anyways. They are playing their best football when it matters most. 

• Like 1

Caddo is better than Graham I honestly think they are like a van type of team u have to look who they have played.

Bux are improving every week as a team...they seem to be reading each other...Caddo had no answer...not seeing Graham stopping them