Gilmer vs. Graham. State semi-final in Prosper Friday @ 7:00

jubilant

Does anyone know the status of Carthage receivers  #13 - Wade (didn’t see him last night) and #4 - Hatton (went out in 3rd quarter with leg injury after touchdown catch)?

18 minutes ago, Guest Xoxoxo said:

Does anyone know the status of Carthage receivers  #13 - Wade (didn’t see him last night) and #4 - Hatton (went out in 3rd quarter with leg injury after touchdown catch)?

#13 is good to go, last I heard; Hopefully, Hatton will be fine as well. We’ll know more Monday..👌

4 hours ago, bansheefan03 said:

13 i highly  doubt will be able to play in championship 

Why’s that? He played last week and made several catches, one huge one on 4th down and didn’t seem gimpy. 
He didn’t play last night, but just thought that was further precaution and gearing up for the championship game. 

Just now, mikehoncho said:

I could be wrong here... but I could have sworn I saw a Carthage poster mention that first. But i think it’s gone now. Lol. 

Either way, this week is going to last an eternity. I couldn’t be more ready for this East Texas Championship! 

I will KNOW tomorrow; I’m with you there, waiting for this game, but afterward, there’s that long wait until next season...😳🙄