4A D1 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Lindale vs Argyle

Jakeelee05

State Championship  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2020 at 01:00 AM

Good to see all the Beast Texas fans on the Lindale bandwagon........they deserve your respect and support.  I too am somewhat impressed with this season's Lindale bunch......they have tons of heart which is an ingredient in this game that is special and cannot be injected by anyone but the players.  BUT.......GO ARGYLE!!! Go win a State Championship for your school, your coaches, your community, and your teammates.  And Lord......please watch over these players today and give them your umbrella of protection on the gridiron of glory. Amen.

My dying buttocks.   I can’t believe the NAACP is blaming the LBJ loss on racist refs, and asking the UIL to delay the Argyle vs Lindale game pending an investigation.   The UIL said no.   The NAACP should investigate the LBJ Coach for making horrendous decisions in the last minutes of the game.

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/naacp-files-uil-complaint-over-austin-lbj-jaguars-loss-to-lindale-eagles?fbclid=IwAR0dXAcW77UpwAJsTzDTINW1MCav5QjINPc3eRxw7RGIxCI7xw2X7q9KPUM

• Roll Eyes 1

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

My dying buttocks.   I can’t believe the NAACP is blaming the LBJ loss on racist refs, and asking the UIL to delay the Argyle vs Lindale game pending an investigation.   The UIL said no.   The NAACP should investigate the LBJ Coach for making horrendous decisions in the last minutes of the game.

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/naacp-files-uil-complaint-over-austin-lbj-jaguars-loss-to-lindale-eagles?fbclid=IwAR0dXAcW77UpwAJsTzDTINW1MCav5QjINPc3eRxw7RGIxCI7xw2X7q9KPUM

It’s truly pathetic 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Austin has become one of the nation's hotbeds for liberalism and extemism to the nth degree.  It's always had a liberal slant, but today it's a definite hotbed in the nation.  You could not give me a free home to live there.....I just would not compromise my beliefs to live in that anarchist city.

• Like 3