4A D1 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Lindale vs Argyle

Jakeelee05

State Championship  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2020 at 01:00 AM

Got a little game now. Lindale looks like they have found some rhythm on offense. Now they just got to get stops. Get a stop and a score and let’s see how Argyle responds. I think they are built different this year, but they have been known to choke a little bit in tight games in the past. Let’s see if Lindale can put some pressure on them.

1 minute ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Got a little game now. Lindale looks like they have found some rhythm on offense. Now they just got to get stops. Get a stop and a score and let’s see how Argyle responds. I think they are built different this year, but they have been known to choke a little bit in tight games in the past. Let’s see if Lindale can put some pressure on them.

Spoke too soon lol

Just now, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Spoke too soon lol

Haha. Argyle is very good. I’m very impressed. The biggest improvement is on D this year. They always have an unbelievable offense. Defense has been what’s killed them the last few years. And I love the way Rodgers plays. He is poised and throws a great ball. Fun to watch.

• Like 1

Just now, BulldogBacker12 said:

I think Carthage could make them 1 dimensional on offense. I think they would take away the run. Carthage D is just tough to score on. But it would be the best game of the season. 

I agree. Argyle would make it a close game. Kinda like 49-28

1 minute ago, Crapola said:

CJ is Coach Rogers son. 
I remember that little #### running to fetch footballs for us. 
Don’t know where the spelling errors are coming from, but yes, he is Coach Rogers’ son. 

Very impressive young man.  Hope it plays at next level.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Did we run Ol’ Mr. Regal off. He was all over the Carthage Gilmer thread, and then disappeared during this game. I guess that 70 piece kind of shut any of his theories down, lol.

I think he started to get annoyed when talking about Argyle vs Carthage

• Like 1