Winning the NFC East

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Dallas beats giants and Eagles beat Washington . Dallas East Champs 

if both lose or Washington wins then Washington is the champ. 

Not that anyone care but Not sure what the Eagles and Giants need to do besides win . 

If Redskins lose to the Eagles and Giants beat the Cowboys then Giants would be NFC Least champs with a 6-10 record. smh

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Would phili be eliminated still with a win? 

Yes. They needed to beat Dallas today to still have a chance, but now they are done. Winning next week won't matter, but will only help Dallas or NY with them beating Washington.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Yes. They needed to beat Dallas today to still have a chance, but now they are done. Winning next week won't matter, but will only help Dallas or NY with them beating Washington.

Dallas wins and Redskins lose, Cowboys in? Cowboys lose and Redskins win, Redskins in? I think Giants are in if both Dallas and Redskins lose.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 12:03 AM, Crawford said:

NFC Least Standings

Redskins 6-9

Cowboys 6-9

NY Giants 5-10

Eagles 4-10-1 (eliminated)

Now that Washington got bounced in the wild card round we can rest. By week one of next year Cowboys fans will be ready for the road to the Superbowl all over.

14 minutes ago, SloppyJoe said:

Now that Washington got bounced in the wild card round we can rest. By week one of next year Cowboys fans will be ready for the road to the Superbowl all over.

Dallas has to fix the defense. New DC. More talent. I don’t think they can do it in one year. Because of a healthy Dak Prescott (sign the dude), I like their shot at best being 8-8.

• Like 1