State championship games broadcast

TCU44

4 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

Yeah I don’t see the mart game being broadcast tonight.Is there any other options?

It's showing that there is a game at 7p, just not saying who. I'm sure it's the Mart game. Just tune in at 7p and see.

4 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Ok so Idk if i just overlooked something, but I am not seeing a free trial week for the package you have to choose to get FSSW... @Crawford

Go to https://www.atttvnow.com/accounts/select-plan and select the package that says MAX for $80. FSSW doesn't show up on the channel list but it will be there once you start the free trial.

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Go to https://www.atttvnow.com/accounts/select-plan and select the package that says MAX for $80. FSSW doesn't show up on the channel list but it will be there once you start the free trial.

Do I have to put in my credit card information? I don’t want to be charged $80 just to watch one game. I’m assuming you can cancel before the seven days and not pay anything?

16 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

Do I have to put in my credit card information? I don’t want to be charged $80 just to watch one game. I’m assuming you can cancel before the seven days and not pay anything?

Yes, you have to put in your credit card information, because they want you to forget to cancel. You won't be charged unless you forget to cancel after the free trial is up. But yes, you can cancel anytime before the 7 day trial is up and not be charged.

10 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Yes, you have to put in your credit card information, because they want you to forget to cancel. You won't be charged unless you forget to cancel after the free trial is up. But yes, you can cancel anytime before the 7 day trial is up and not be charged.

Cool thanks!

3 hours ago, TCU44 said:

You can cancel immediately if you want to and still keep the trial. That's what I did