Shiner vs Post - 2A Div. I State Championship

Crawford

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, LoboFan07 said:

Hoping the Post QB can come back. Man, that looked ugly.

Looks like they got a spark on that series. 

3 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

This game is over! Even if Post had a healthy quarterback I don’t think it will matter. Shiner is just on another level for a 2A high school team!

They only have 1 touchdown offensively thus far...I don't see much separation....just as Post runs for a touchdown!

• Like 1

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Post not laying down.  78 yard TD run.

Right! I just think as the game goes on shiner is to physical and it will eventually get out of hand. We shall see! I just think as the game goes on shiner is to physical and it will eventually get out of hand. We shall see

2 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

Right! I just think as the game goes on shiner is to physical and it will eventually get out of hand. We shall see! I just think as the game goes on shiner is to physical and it will eventually get out of hand. We shall see

I'm sure many were saying the same in the Mart game last night. You see how that turned out.

• Like 1

Coaching judgement error right before half with no timeouts........could cost Post this game.  Should NOT have run that ball against the Shiner D there with questionable time left.  Turned out they had enough time for a field goal, but still could haunt them.  A 2-point lead going into the half would have been big......instead of coming away with nothing and wondering.