Rains AD HD FB

Coach0001

Just now, PatsFan said:

I had heard before Briles went to MV that this Rebel had been a potential candidate at MV, hadn't heard much about that opening either.  He has had quite a bit of talent graduate in the last few years.

I heard the same thing about the MV job last time, If I remember correctly all their playmakers this year were seniors so graduation may take its toll on them.

1 hour ago, supermaroon said:

I heard the same thing about the MV job last time, If I remember correctly all their playmakers this year were seniors so graduation may take its toll on them.

I think you are right on the Senior aspect.  If Rains has the talent, this guy can get them going in the right direction for sure.  That district is a tough one though, so they may need a little patience no matter who they get over there.

9 hours ago, randomuser said:

My sources are telling me Emory Rains has contacted former HC Mike Norwood and offered him in the $120k to come back. Do they pay like that?

I think my source on this job was drunk or high. He was way off. Good luck to Coach Coker. Any relation to the Coker who was coach at Cooper and Lone Oak back in the day?

14 hours ago, randomuser said:

I think my source on this job was drunk or high. He was way off. Good luck to Coach Coker. Any relation to the Coker who was coach at Cooper and Lone Oak back in the day?

I believe that was his father. Great choice by Rains ISD. Congrats Coach Coker! Best of luck to you!