Republicans Cheated!

BarryLaverty

15 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

They go to the news media  were they can legally lie to them, but will not go to court and get put under oath.  

Sean Hannity admitted he doesn't vet information put out on his show.  The lawsuit against Sean Hannity on the Rich conspiracy murder story hit Hannity in the wallet hard.  

So the press sec lied? They have no affidavits?

12 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I see you posted in an attempt to avoid this. So Powell  told them to file to lawsuit? Not sure where the meltdown is, you posted something and then ran and avoided because it was a very dumb post. 

Hypocrisy much? 

You ran from me last week when I called you out on some stuff. Then instead of answering, you said I was being argumentative. I played you at your own game and beat you and you didn't like it. Run professor, run!! 

6 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

So then why retract the story? You can keep saying this evidence is being gathered but it is over a month and half now. Now they are retracting the claims. News organizations do not retract true stories, they fight it in court. 

It’s cheaper to retract. And no, they don’t fight it in court. 

6 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

when something has been the storyline for over a month no they do not. News organizations are expected to vett the information and when they stick to a story like this, for this amount of time, they do not retract unless they can not provide evidence to support it

Disagree And you still keep telling me that. Calm down

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Great job see how hard that was. And that was not Powell that was Lin Wood, hence why it could not be found. You see it is not that hard especially when you are asked nicely, but then again civility and many people has left our society 

Actually it was. So you must really #### at finding things. I’m not doing this for you anymore so I hope you figure it out.