Republicans Cheated!

BarryLaverty

4 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

You saved up stuff and then posted 20 items in some kind of rant. All of which had already been answered and you had even put your little emoji on them. You wanted to rehash them for some reason even after you knew they had been answered and you refused to post on them before. You want the answers for all you questions just  look back in the thread they are there. 

Nah, you're thinking of someone else and another topic. You ran away when you were confronted. Run professor, run!! 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2

4 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

No it was you 100%, you didnt post for a very long time, only emojis then all of a sudden on about page 3 or 4 of a thread you asked a bunch of questions that had already been answered. Never seen a person just use emojis for over a month then bust out with "questions" that he had already put an emoji on the answers

But you have only been around here 13 months; Stick around& you will learn a lot!🤣

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Oh you will have to forgive me, I do not follow Powell or right wing media. Now thank you for getting this. I do appreciate it. Now you have to wonder why Powell would welcome the lawsuit. I mean you said the media retracts because it is easier to do than sue and they would have way more money than Powell. So thank you for bringing this out. So why exactly did the media retract and the lawyer said sue me? Because financially she is in more danger than them....thanks for destroying your own argument. I know I know your next post is "no I didnt destroy my own argument" but it is easy to see. Thanks again 

*clears throat* 

The lawyer represents herself for free!!!

you are absolutely clueless. I’m almost positive that you’ve never worked in the real world. Some sort of gov employee for sure.

3 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

No it was you 100%, you didnt post for a very long time, only emojis then all of a sudden on about page 3 or 4 of a thread you asked a bunch of questions that had already been answered. Never seen a person just use emojis for over a month then bust out with "questions" that he had already put an emoji on the answers

I was sentenced to Smoaky vacation (Shawshank) for 30 days for trying to whoop a Smoaky libtard. I would've commented on your asinine posts if I could have. Sounds like you really enjoyed the 🙄 I was giving you. 👍😁

Wrong! I asked direct questions to things you HAD NOT answered. That's why I asked you to answer to them to begin with. But you got in a tizzy because I confronted you on them and then you made a comment that all i wanted to do was argue. 

Then you decided to...🎶run, run, run, run away🎶   😂

Run professor, run!! 

4 hours ago, TTman7 said:

I was sentenced to Smoaky vacation (Shawshank) for 30 days for trying to whoop a Smoaky libtard. I would've commented on your asinine posts if I could have. Sounds like you really enjoyed the 🙄 I was giving you. 👍😁

Wrong! I asked direct questions to things you HAD NOT answered. That's why I asked you to answer to them to begin with. But you got in a tizzy because I confronted you on them and then you made a comment that all i wanted to do was argue. 

Run professor, run!! 

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Run professor, run!! 

Lmao, someone get under your skin? Can't believe a message board gots you wanting to "whoop" a "libtard".... thats a damn shame, these days ppl don't fight much anymore, they packing so make sure its worth it ✌

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Lmao, someone get under your skin? Can't believe a message board gots you wanting to "whoop" a "libtard".... thats a damn shame, these days ppl don't fight much anymore, they packing so make sure its worth it ✌

LOL...nope. Libtard was running his mouth and being a keyboard warrior. Had just wanted to meet up with him to "discuss" it like gentlemen. Would of been his choice on the whooping, lol 😁. Btw, I'm always packing too...are Libs? 😉

Imo, we need more fights...like the old days. Just fist on fist. No weapons. It solved alot of "problems" back then 😂

13 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

LOL...nope. Libtard was running his mouth and being a keyboard warrior. Had just wanted to meet up with him to "discuss" it like gentlemen. Would of been his choice on the whooping, lol 😁. Btw, I'm always packing too...are Libs? 😉

Imo, we need more fights...like the old days. Just fist on fist. No weapons. It solved alot of "problems" back then 😂

I carry 2

Man oh man you got me. Wait what did you post before? A letter from HER LAWYER. So seems like is normal with you you stepped right in it, again. Next a corporation has lawyers on retainer designed to be there for items like this. Now the individual who is hit with something like this faces the consequences alone, and it is then their own money in danger. You are clueless when it comes to the law and court systems. You spend time trying to find what to say back because media has not told you what to say. You struggle when a conversation is not a talking point from right wing media and watching it just makes me smile because the world has to have sheep. 

You sir, are lost. Hope everything works out for you

Just now, Old49er60 said:

Ahh there is the typical answer because what I posted destroyed what you said. Hey post again the letter from HER lawyer.....

First it was, she didn’t say file the suit then it’s her partner sent the letter. Cause I’m sure you know why she isn’t technically listed as representing herself. Now it’s you destroyed me? You seriously have never worked in the real world.

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Ahh there is the typical answer because what I posted destroyed what you said. Hey post again the letter from HER lawyer.....

Why you so mad?  Just because 2 patriotic lawyers are anti-China and you support communist China.  No need to get all worked up.  Take an aspirin you DESTROYER :rofl:

• LOL! 1

You have done this a few times now, what is the mad thing about? Nothing in that sentence says mad. I mean it is not like I am threatening to physically hurt someone. 

I can just tell when Old40Chiner is mad by how he types.  Sittin at home with face getting red and hot....trying to think of something witty to type🤣.  Plus you have posted double the posts of everyone else on this current page.  Shows anger 

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I actually read everything people write. I have read what you said on here and not only do I disagree but history disagrees as well. The claim they retracted a true story to save money is insane when dealing with a media corporation. It kills their trust with the public. 

Did you post any history, or do I just take your word for it?  Oh, I’m supposed to do my own research right? Lol ok man.

21 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

They were answered in the thread, several multiple times. A for the emojis yes watching a 13 year old give emojis is fun. Seems like I was right when I said you went off unhinged. If a message board causes you these issues makes people wonder about just life. 

No they weren't. If I have time today, and if I get bored, I'll dig them up from last week and show you. Prove that you're wrong. But if I did that, you'd still make excuses and run away. 

If you want, I can also go back on all those posts that I "eye rolled" and make comments & observations. Now that I'm able to. 

😂 Unhinged? 😂. Son, I haven't come close on smoaky to becoming unhinged. I promise ya, you don't wanna be around if I do either. 😉

Run professor, run!!