🌹Rose Bowl 🌹 Alabama vs Notre Dame

Stoney

Alabama vs Notre Dame  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alabama
    • Notre Dame

This poll is closed to new votes

I was curious as to why BAMA chose the Rose Bowl over the Sugar Bowl. Turns out, the great state of Texas played a role in the selection process. Because the Rose Bowl is in Arlington at AT&T Stadium, they will allow  16,000 tickets to be sold. By contrast, due to Louisiana’s Covid restrictions, only 3,000 seats will be allotted in the Superdome for the Sugar Bowl. It doesn’t bother me a bit. Under Saban, BAMA is 2-3 in the Superdome, and 1-3 in sugar bowl games. Also, the Tide is 4-0 at AT&T Stadium. I like the move. 

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I was curious as to why BAMA chose the Rose Bowl over the Sugar Bowl. Turns out, the great state of Texas played a role in the selection process. Because the Rose Bowl is in Arlington at AT&T Stadium, they will allow  16,000 tickets to be sold. By contrast, due to Louisiana’s Covid restrictions, only 3,000 seats will be allotted in the Superdome for the Sugar Bowl. It doesn’t bother me a bit. Under Saban, BAMA is 2-3 in the Superdome, and 1-3 in sugar bowl games. Also, the Tide is 4-0 at AT&T Stadium. I like the move. 

I checked on tickets as soon as they come up for sale. 1400 was the cheap seats.

When was the last time Notre Dame showed the truly deserved to be here?  My opinion is this is a farce.  I didn't watch any of the selection show(s) or opinions, but what they heck?  They just got to poop beat out of them.  Why would anyone want to watch them again?  College football on display at its worst.  Talk about privilege.  Somehow Notre Dame has conned the college football elites that they should always be given the nod, then they don't deliver.  

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, JustAFan11 said:

The skill position talent gap is ridiculous. 

It is. What bama has built is ridiculous. The thing is you CANNOT beat this team by containing their playmakers. Your only chance is to win the line of scrimmage on both sides which is damn near impossible with how good they are there too... 

• Like 2