Longhorns 2021 Thread🤘🏼

ETXfan16

8 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

All I know is that you cannot play major college football and have you starting QB totally miss wide open receivers by a mile two plays in a row.....esp. when he had plenty of time and space to launch both passes.

Dont forget the deep ball that hit #4 (?) in the hands and he dropped it.

Just now, JohnnyFootball said:

I picked Texas to win, not cover the spread. But even then I thought Arkansas could win. 

Didn't think they'd look like this after how bad they looked at Rice for 3 quarters. 

I had Texas winning too  but I dont think Ark winning surprises anyone. The surprise is in how dominant the hogs are.

1 minute ago, ETXfan16 said:

Texas isn’t a bad team, they have just been rattled and dominated all game. I thought Arkansas would put up a game but certainly didn’t expect texas to play like this. 

Who knows what this game would've been like had the muffed punt went the horns way & they punch it in early on.

• Like 1

Geez some of y’all need to go back the high school board.

Texas wasn’t going undefeated this year. Arkansas was always going to be a tough road game. Throw in all the breaks the Hogs have gotten and it’s easy to see how the score ends up like it has. 

This team is going to get better as the season goes on. The Oline is an issue, we said that last week. Arkansas is better in the trenches and that’s where Texas will get better as the season goes on. 

Major credit to the Arkansas defensive staff they had a great game plan. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Texas isn’t a bad team, they have just been rattled and dominated all game. I thought Arkansas would put up a game but certainly didn’t expect texas to play like this. 

My Arkansas friends are all texting me telling me Bama is being put on notice…. Lol

arkansas will be 6-6, 7-5 at best.  Whipping this OL isn’t saying much

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

• Mr. P locked this topic