Longhorns 2021 Thread🤘🏼

ETXfan16

45 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Don’t know what? 
That whorn fans have been singing the “we’re back” tune for a decade now with no results? 

I believe it when i see it

So you don’t think Texas is talented/good enough to win out?  Tell us the deficiencies you see.  It has nothing to do fans, we are talking about the team.  

3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Technically they are . It is unfortunate but who is really going to stop them ? 

OU , Kstste, Iowa st, Baylor, West Virginia, Okie state. 

I mean like really all have their issues and not like Texas isn’t decent. Really no reason why the horns shouldn’t win out. 

And nobody has said they should…. Just that they can.  

42 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I think OU is a good place to start. 
6 straight conference championships would indicate they could be a good starting point. 
But all the teams you listed “can” beat the whorns, and with their track record i wouldn’t put much stock in them running the table. 

Show us where anybody said they should, just that they could.  Your Aggy is showing…

6 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Key word can but Texas is capable of beating them as well. Everyone they played has their issues including Oklahoma. No one really been has shown dominance .

Agreed, but one of those teams has done it 6 years in a row. The whorns have pooped the bed every year since Colt McCoy left. With those facts I’ll let you decide where the odds should be. 

If we’re going to play the “can” game then i guess playing there “could’ve” game is ok as well. 
Texas could’ve won every game they played the last decade, but they didn’t.  And they won’t this year either. 

11 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

So you don’t think Texas is talented/good enough to win out?  Tell us the deficiencies you see.  It has nothing to do fans, we are talking about the team.  

His posts are clearly made with crimson glasses and doesn't watch much football. OU's past 6 conference championships mean nothing with the team we've seen this year. 

16 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Agreed, but one of those teams has done it 6 years in a row. The whorns have pooped the bed every year since Colt McCoy left. With those facts I’ll let you decide where the odds should be. 

If we’re going to play the “can” game then i guess playing there “could’ve” game is ok as well. 
Texas could’ve won every game they played the last decade, but they didn’t.  And they won’t this year either. 

Take your twitter hot takes back to twitter bud.

22 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Last year never matters this year

35 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

and the Aggies have pooped the bed every year since 1939...and they've maintained that consistency again this year and have taken up their place behind Texas again.

On 10/2/2021 at 2:34 PM, Red90fly said:

Also I'm fine with the 4th and goal call, just gotta' tip your hat to TCU on that one, but did anybody notice on the 2nd down play Worthy made it to the 1, but refs put it on 2?

Yes I did notice that and ten some. An article was written in ESPN that reference an Ex-Arkansas Coach that was coaching back when Arkansas left the SWC for the SEC. He stated that he could not see UT or OU staying in the Big 12 till 2025 because of having to play against everybody and I mean everybody when you go on the road. He stated that other teams in the conference would help you get ready to play against them. The official would would be a little bias for the remaining Big 12 schools also. On one play TCU was called for holding which would halve killed a drive but the head official over ruled him and said their was no holding on the play. They talked about it for awhile. TCU went on and scored. Same thing went on in K-State. It will be this way all year. I am not saying cheating is going on but every close call or objective call will not go OU or UT way on the road. I thought when I read the article I thought it was  over the top a little bit, but I don't know now. After watching these 22 games I am going to be watching away games a little bit closer in these areas a littlie closer.

14 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Please stop trolling this thread. If you want to trash talk Texas, make another thread for that. This is for them to talk about their team so unless you have something constructive, just stay out. 

Lol, I just choked on a chip

4 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

I believe he’s an aggie 

4 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

I thought he's a sooner. I guess that's pretty telling.

He's a Sooner fan, but to be fair he doesn't post a significant amount in the College forum. 

• Like 2

• Mr. P locked this topic