Longhorns 2021 Thread🤘🏼

ETXfan16

2 hours ago, 88YoePride said:

I just don't much attention to t-sip news. Gotta say, this is the funniest Austin thing I've seen since the d*ldo-waving rally.

It isn’t t-sip news.  It was a monkey biting a kid.  Some Aggies on Twitter tried to make it more than it was by bringing up the fact that it was a coach’s wife that owned the monkey.  Then they proceeded to denegrate him as a man because he cheated on his wife and left her for a stripper.  The funniest part was that the Aggies didn’t realize the “immorality” was taking place while they were paying his salary.  Talk about an Aggie joke. They write themselves

Card ####......he ain't no FSB QB.  Heck,  Argyle Baylor Freshman CJ Rogers would be better than him.  He can't even hit an open receiver.......and surely don't have any wheels or escapeability.  Who and how do that guy get on the team?  Like I said.......he literally ####!  

Immediate playing time for OL recruits at Texas.  

Texas needs a QB transfer.  OL too

John Thompson can’t graduate quick enough.  

schooler makes me wish Dylan Haines had more eligibility 

sark needs to develop a quick passing game

DL can’t get pressure

texas #### bad

11 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Will Texas go 5-7 this year? All jokes aside can Sark recover from this season? Is a first year pass really a thing? 

Sark can only survive more than 2 years if his strength coach performs miracles, his speed/quickness coach performs miracles, and at least 6 true freshmen/transfers come in and are better than average starters. 

• Mr. P locked this topic