Longhorns 2021 Thread🤘🏼

ETXfan16

1 minute ago, thegreatbambino said:

I will be mad if someone doesn't get fired from that performance.

Has there ever been a staff that got cleaned out after just one season? 

I mean I've seen coaches let go of a coordinator after year 2 or 3, but I honestly believe Texas would fork up the money and fire sark himself If it wasn't for the negative less they would get for firing a coach after one year...

Seriously don't be shocked if some story breaks soon about something that gives them cause to fire him. 

3 hours ago, Valhalla said:

I appreciate always having Texas show me that is can be worse.

All jokes aside we all were bad today, but Texas losing to a team that hasn't won a conference road game since 2008 is almost like a win for everyone. 

Honestly this might even be worse than losing to a fcs team. 

36 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Has there ever been a staff that got cleaned out after just one season? 

I mean I've seen coaches let go of a coordinator after year 2 or 3, but I honestly believe Texas would fork up the money and fire sark himself If it wasn't for the negative less they would get for firing a coach after one year...

Seriously don't be shocked if some story breaks soon about something that gives them cause to fire him. 

Sark has 6 years on his contract. Texas is still paying Herman. Sark isn’t going anywhere. 

His staff on the other hand, they will be gone. Especially the whole defensive side of the ball. You don’t give up 400+ yards to Kansas and keep your job. 

11 minutes ago, Lions70 said:

I don’t think it will be that bad. I would enjoy it but Texas is still Texas. 

“Texas is still Texas” what does that even mean? Mediocre? Yes. 

The players have made it obvious they don’t care anymore. So screw the talent, they don’t have the heart. 

Hey if Texas wants to get rid of Sark, I can talk to Nick and try to arrange a deal. How’s this sound?: yall send Sark back to Tuscaloosa, and we’ll send you Bill O’Brien. And to sweeten the pot, we’ll throw in DC Pete Golding! Some of you Longhorn fans just say the word and I’ll be on the phone with Nick. We can have Bill in Austin by Monday morning. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Sark has to find a QB. 

He doesn’t have one on the the team and in my opinion the one they have committed will be a bust.

Said this in another thread but I’m not sold on Maalik Murphy solving the QB problem in Austin. 

• Mr. P locked this topic