Longhorns 2021 Thread🤘🏼

ETXfan16

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I’m curious if Banks sticks. This could be interesting if he doesn’t sign Wednesday. He literally said yesterday he was still signing in Feb. Going to be interesting.  

He’ll stick, and he won’t be the only one. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lobo97 said:

That’s just the OL. There’s a few others I think end up with Texas also. And if Ewers commits, I think you’ll see a couple WR’s also. 

Give me names my man. I’m trying to get some predictions in this thread for discussion purposes. 

Just now, DB2point0 said:

Says he’s signing with Texas on Wednesday.  Said that today

He literally said yesterday he was signing in February as well to national reporters not A&M ones. 

Im not saying he’s not signing Wednesday I just am saying he’s a flaky kid. Lots of moving pieces between now and Wednesday. A lot can happen in recruiting. 

3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

He literally said yesterday he was signing in February as well to national reporters not A&M ones. 

Im not saying he’s not signing Wednesday I just am saying he’s a flaky kid. Lots of moving pieces between now and Wednesday. A lot can happen in recruiting. 

Yesterday and today arent the same. 

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Yesterday and today arent the same. 

Agreed. And today and what happens Wednesday are not the same either. I’m just saying do not be surprised at all if Jimbo makes a call (he still has an in home available) and this one doesn’t stretch until February. I’m not saying he doesn’t stick just saying this one could go the distance is all. Very sudden change in tunes rarely stick. 

2 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Agreed. And today and what happens Wednesday are not the same either. I’m just saying do not be surprised at all if Jimbo makes a call (he still has an in home available) and this one doesn’t stretch until February. I’m not saying he doesn’t stick just saying this one could go the distance is all. Very sudden change in tunes rarely stick. 

Kids going out of country with his family.  They said he’ll sign with Texas on Wednesday.  Check Twitter out

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Kids going out of country with his family.  They said he’ll sign with Texas on Wednesday.  Check Twitter out

I hear. I’m just saying the kid also said the exact opposite yesterday. Just don’t be shocked if this doesn’t happen on Wednesday. It could but how many times do 17 year old kids have to surprise us before we learn that it’s not always cut and dry. 

27 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Give me names my man. I’m trying to get some predictions in this thread for discussion purposes. 

Larry Turner Gooden 

Decoldest Crawford (hate the name)

Ewers

As for the portal, I don’t have any specific names there, I just think Texas picks up a couple OL there. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Larry Turner Gooden 

Decoldest Crawford (hate the name)

Ewers

As for the portal, I don’t have any specific names there, I just think Texas picks up a couple OL there. 

One portal name is Ryan Watts. He and Brooks seem to be connected because of their alma mater.

The next few days will make the Texas class good or special.

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked this topic