Longhorns 2021 Thread🤘🏼

ETXfan16

I can remember when if you taunted an animal you deserved to be bit.  Now parents want to blame the other parents for their child's injury.  They should just take the kid to get a tetanus shot.  I doubt the monkey has rabies, and the monkey only acted out for being taunted by the child.  The kid was stupid, and hopefully he learns from his stupidity.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I can remember when if you taunted an animal you deserved to be bit.  Now parents want to blame the other parents for their child's injury.  They should just take the kid to get a tetanus shot.  I doubt the monkey has rabies, and the monkey only acted out for being taunted by the child.  The kid was stupid, and hopefully he learns from his stupidity.  

The kid wandered into their backyard unattended and went through a gate that said “keep out”.  Kid deserved to get bit.  Parents deserve no compensation for being poor parents 

That’s  Pole Assassins version of the story (which has changed multiple times). The kid’s version is that they were in a guided tour through the haunted house, the tour guy said the monkey would give a high-five, and he got bit when he tried to do so. 

I guess it comes down to who you believe- I’ll leave that to a judge or jury. 

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Ewers and Banks are the first to sign!

QB and LT

I don't think I've seen it mentioned on here, but Jaray Bledsoe will enroll in January.  I remember back in the spring/summer the talk was he may be a grade risk and teams may have backed off, so this is a big.

1 minute ago, Red90fly said:

I don't think I've seen it mentioned on here, but Jaray Bledsoe will enroll in January.  I remember back in the spring/summer the talk was he may be a grade risk and teams may have backed off, so this is a big.

Yeah after today I want to put together the EE list. I know it’s big and could have a huge impact on the team next year. 

3 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Yeah after today I want to put together the EE list. I know it’s big and could have a huge impact on the team next year. 

Louisiana DE is in as well.  I honestly didn't think he'd stick.  I'll take 4* DL from Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama every year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Should know in a little over an hour, but seeing some smoke of a Terrance Brooks flip.  I'll believe it when I see it.

A Aggie legacy who had no interest at all in A&M. He’d be a good get for Sark.

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

A Aggie legacy who had no interest at all in A&M. He’d be a good get for Sark.

Not saying this because he may possibly flip to Texas, but he should be a 5* IMO.  Fast, physical against the run/with WR's, and owned Stewart in one of those camps back in summer.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Would Chet Brooks ever be allowed back in BCS?

13 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Not saying this because he may possibly flip to Texas, but he should be a 5* IMO.  Fast, physical against the run/with WR's, and owned Stewart in one of those camps back in summer.

Kids really good. I hate, HATE losing a Texas kid to Ohio State. LSU, Bama, OU. I get that but Ohio State? Makes me sick to my stomach.

8 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Yea it is what it is…. Sark was dead in the water recruiting wise and Uncle Red rallied the troops in a big way. I’m not sure it will matter much as I think ultimately Sark fails there, but this class will keep him from being run out of the building by year 3. 

27 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Yea it is what it is…. Sark was dead in the water recruiting wise and Uncle Red rallied the troops in a big way. I’m not sure it will matter much as I think ultimately Sark fails there, but this class will keep him from being run out of the building by year 3. 

Still out there that Evan Stewart has $300k cash in his pocket already.  Has not been disproven by one Aggie yet.  

• Mr. P locked this topic