Longhorns 2021 Thread🤘🏼

ETXfan16

6 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Collin Johnson, Devon Duverney, Lil Jordan Humphrey say hi

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Lol, Devin Duvernay, Collin Johnson and LJH seemed to do fine.  

So three guys with 58 career receptions in the NFL for the last 11 years is all you got?

Exactly.

4 minutes ago, PelvisPresley said:

wow...is Texas A&M actually saying anything about doing something with a WR besides turning them into a TE? good luck to ya...

have a great year as a WR in College Station...11 catches

By this logic, why would a defensive player go to Texas? 

I get what you’re saying but it’s not the way recruiting works. 

7 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

So three guys with 58 career receptions in the NFL for the last 11 years is all you got?

Exactly.

Lol that wasn't your point.

"Players at Texas who have great freshman years have definitely not regressed at all at the University of Texas the past decade."

Even to your previous comment, all three of those guys are quality receivers within their organization.

Want to keep stretching?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WETSU said:

That’s the biggest takeaway from this class. Final Ranking be damned this class will address the most important needs for Texas moving forward. 

I don’t give two rips if they end up with a top 10 class, or whatever.  They heavily addressed the trenches in a good way.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Lol that wasn't your point.

"Players at Texas who have great freshman years have definitely not regressed at all at the University of Texas the past decade."

Even to your previous comment, all three of those guys are quality receivers within their organization.

Want to keep stretching?

The original point began with someone saying why would a receiver want to go to Michigan State when they have had more WRs drafted in the last decade than you have.

1 minute ago, JustAFan11 said:

IT said yesterday Harris would announce Saturday after the championship game. They have also been predicting Harris to Texas for a while. 

I think Stewart is playing games. 

Has Stewart actually said anything? I mean everyone except for Texas fans have thought he’s all A&M. What’s being said to make anyone think any different? There was talk when Ewers committed but Stewart himself shut that down already from what I saw. 

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

Has Stewart actually said anything? I mean everyone except for Texas fans have thought he’s all A&M. What’s being said to make anyone think any different? There was talk when Ewers committed but Stewart himself shut that down already from what I saw. 

Could this be another Kris Boyd situation?

1 minute ago, Lhornfan said:

Could this be another Kris Boyd situation?

Who knows… I know he was recruiting for A&M literally 48 hours ago. Publicly recruiting for A&M. Now that doesn’t mean much and he very well may change but who knows for sure. 

I don’t think it’s that’s anyone has any facts on this it’s just more than nobody has anything and that’s what’s getting fan bases hyped up.  I think the dude is just building suspense to get a little bit of spotlight but there’s no telling with these kids today.

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

Who knows… I know he was recruiting for A&M literally 48 hours ago. Publicly recruiting for A&M. Now that doesn’t mean much and he very well may change but who knows for sure. 

I don’t think it’s that’s anyone has any facts on this it’s just more than nobody has anything and that’s what’s getting fan bases hyped up.  I think the dude is just building suspense to get a little bit of spotlight but there’s no telling with these kids today.

I agree. I think the longer kids wait to sign the scarier it gets. Those waiting to sign in January may be recipients of bidding wars between schools looking to fill their needs. 

• Mr. P locked this topic